Premium Format Sideshow Friday the 13th Jason Voorhees: Legend of Crystal Lake Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i ordered this but is that the exclusive thats available atm . whats the difference from the normal edition ? :)

edit found it xD

SIDESHOW EXCLUSIVE

Additional swap-out unmasked portrait and additional swap-out right hand with Harpoon gun

surprised these are not sold out yet :O

I'm not... There's more ex's for this piece than both the ex and reg editions combined from the last Jason pf which was also 200 bucks cheaper

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Little off topic.

I was about to get the Art print to go with figure but now it says waiting list? What happend to pre-order?

Or is it waiting for it to be in pre-order again because pre-order is sold out?

Little off topic.

I was about to get the Art print to go with figure but now it says waiting list? What happend to pre-order?

Or is it waiting for it to be in pre-order again because pre-order is sold out?

Preorder has sold-out but they have started a wait list in case more stock becomes available due to cancellations, etc. Here is more info.

Sold out finally! Whew this took long. I'm sure they will have more for the people on wl. I won't even wl this one. Will just buy on release and save a very good amount. I do like it. Looks great!

This hasn't sold out,it's still up for pre order now.

Oh wow still going after all this time. Es was overkill. This is just the ex. Imagine if we add in the numbers for the reg. Should have been like the first one for the ex Es and whatever huge amount they wanted for the reg version.

Heads up for everyone

Just got a email - my flexpay for my last payment has been changed .

They pushed it to Sept . Kind of bummed was looking forward to receiving it soon :gah:

Heads up for everyone

Just got a email - my flexpay for my last payment has been changed .

They pushed it to Sept . Kind of bummed was looking forward to receiving it soon :gah:

I am surprised its even hinting at a September release date, always thought October time is when this statue would start to ship

Jason.jpg

Back