Premium Format Sideshow Friday the 13th Jason Voorhees: Legend of Crystal Lake Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey what's going on here? I thought this was a jason PF thread? :pfft: but would love to know if the monthly coupon works for this yet? :monkey3 can't miss this but also too much to buy at full price. Once coupon is a go I will PO. If anyone knows when it does please give heads up. :wave

Sorry, but your coupon talk no longer intrigues me. However, all this talk about your collection pics does. Mind sharing? I'm dying to see what all the talk is about. Plus I'm not in too good of a mood, and could use a good laugh to cheer me up.

Sorry, but your coupon talk no longer intrigues me. However, all this talk about your collection pics does. Mind sharing? I'm dying to see what all the talk is about. Plus I'm not in too good of a mood, and could use a good laugh to cheer me up.

Sorry they all got deleted my statues are safe now. No dog spitting and bimbo girlfriends knocking my stuff anymore. The bimbo got let go she was not too fond of my statues. It took attention away from her. :dunno and the cute furry dog is still here just blocked the floor with boxes so he has his own side of the house to run a spit all he needs.

Sorry they all got deleted my statues are safe now. No dog spitting and bimbo girlfriends knocking my stuff anymore. The bimbo got let go she was not too fond of my statues. It took attention away from her. :dunno and the cute furry dog is still here just blocked the floor with boxes so he has his own side of the house to run a spit all he needs.

Have they posted the ES yet... I think Freddy and Jason will look great together. I just hope theyre not going with a too-stylized version of Freddy.

Hey what's going on here? I thought this was a jason PF thread? :pfft: but would love to know if the monthly coupon works for this yet? :monkey3 can't miss this but also too much to buy at full price. Once coupon is a go I will PO. If anyone knows when it does please give heads up. :wave

Are you seriously waiting for a 20$ coupon? Lol.

Finally ordered this to go with my pinhead and werewolf from london(just getting started with my horror collection). used some rewards points so it's only gonna cost me $30 per month.:yess: Can't wait for Freddy and I :pray: for M.Myers.:panic:

The one teaser pic of him doesn't look bad in any way. I love that the glove is right in front by his face.

Has anyone figured how tall Jason stands without the base? Product specs w/base says 22' inches. That's not very tall at all, if you take the base away.

22.5 inches. But that base definitely looks higher than the first pf which has a height of 23 inches.

That may be but I'd never complain about it. lol. If they're going to be off by a small percentage I'd always prefer bigger.

Well I wont be owning the Jason PF until next year got a long way to go, and one part of my corner of my collection room felt really empty, so I thought stick my Jason Costume on, and take some shots if I was part of the collection, titled if I was a lifesize.

Part of the room, part of the collection, Part of the room, part of the collection, Part of the room, part of the collection LOL. The room must have a lifesize

My pose is ok, just some basic shots

Is this coupon eligible yet? It's been for sale for so many months now. :dunno

clown.gif

Back