Premium Format Sideshow Friday the 13th Jason Voorhees: Legend of Crystal Lake Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jason's looks good but Freddy looks like he just passed gas and is giggling about it.

Yeah, Jason definitely looks better. Thanks for the pics.

I just saw different horror gnomes in Google images. They had a Jason, Michael Myers, Freddy and Leatherface. They all looked cool but I'm not sure if they were homemade or not.

I do think it's been a while since anyone has passed by Jason, though. He looks like he's nodding off...

I had seen those a long time ago. Pretty sure they are homemade.

jasonfreddygnomes-620x400.jpg

Jason's looks good but Freddy looks like he just passed gas and is giggling about it.

That's cool

Do you all think this can sell out before the coupon is good for it? Also can this WL before a ES is announced? Has anything ever been WL before a ES is announced?

Of course it can

To answer your questions, Yes, Maybe, and Yes.

Ok thanks with the exception of the droids ex set. I don't remember things going so fast. But anything is possible. I will wait for a coupon code and think about pulling the trigger. :wave I do need this jason one way or another.

Last edited:
Ok thanks with the exception of the droids ex set. I don't rememberEd things going so fast. But anything is possible. I will wait for a coupon code and think about pulling the trigger. :wave I do need this jason one way or another.

If you want the EX order it ASAP. You snooze you lose.

If you want the EX order it ASAP. You snooze you lose.

For the most part. I mean, I think if you get on the wait list pretty early, you'll still be okay but I don't see the point. Might as well secure (which I spelled incorrectly at first and my mac translated to secrete but whatever) this bad boy now, and not have to worry later.

For the most part. I mean, I think if you get on the wait list pretty early, you'll still be okay but I don't see the point. Might as well secure (which I spelled incorrectly at first and my mac translated to secrete but whatever) this bad boy now, and not have to worry later.

Agreed. I said to order ASAP to CBG because it sounds like he's sure he wants it. I'd only go waitlist if I might back out of the purchase and don't want to lose the NRD.

Agreed. I said to order ASAP to CBG because it sounds like he's sure he wants it. I'd only go waitlist if I might back out of the purchase and don't want to lose the NRD.

Sometimes I wait list so I can avoid the nrd at that moment.

I will right as soon as the 20.00 coupon becomes eligible. Just hurry up and be eligble :gah:

I hope it sells out before then

:dunno... :pfft: I'm a veteran now so I can see the future and I see myself getting this. These days a conversion is like 99.9% imo. There's always cancellations and finding another palette in the warehouses.

Back