Premium Format Sideshow Friday the 13th Jason Voorhees: Legend of Crystal Lake Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are we really commenting on Jason's posture now...you either like it and will buy it or you don't like it and will pass.

Are we really commenting on Jason's posture now...you either like it and will buy it or you don't like it and will pass.

People have been commenting on Jason PFs posture for a while now. I do like the PF but I will admit they could have made him look much better and scarier had they strengthened the pose and made him stand more upright.

It's funny, I guess I'm more open to interpretation with Jason just as long as they capture the overall look and feel of the character. I feel SS did in this instance. Now for a character like Michael Myers, I would definitely need it to be specific. I don't think a generalized look would work for him and there is not many who would argue that the '78 version is by far the most iconic and desirable.

:lol

This photo reminds me of of the one I did for the Batman PF... I thought his stance from some angles was a bit feminine also.

Anyways I don't see what you see as issues or feminine... But that's cool. Do you have the original part 3 PF to keep your Jason needs satisfied?

No :monkey2

I missed out on a lot of Jason stuff, I only have a couple of stuff.

but the pose is what you see from far away, That's almost even worse than little details being messed up. this is not a 12 inch fig where the pose wouldn't be as important. or that you could change.
the pose on a statue is everything. many statues have been ruined by a bad pose.

Hopefully his unmasked head is the same size as the last P3 PF. That way I can replace the mask again, it made all the difference.

Now that looks good! The mask looks so much better and completes the piece IMO. Details on how you got it? New head or just a mask for the EX head or what?!?! Sweet!

Now that looks good! The mask looks so much better and completes the piece IMO. Details on how you got it? New head or just a mask for the EX head or what?!?! Sweet!

My thoughts exactly brotha ;) I actually had no interest in buying the PF Jason at first, the mask killed it for me... Once I saw the prototype of the custom Part 3 mask and how it looked on it... I had to have it... and it had to be the exclusive as well so I could use his maskless face. By that time it was already on eBay for close to $1000. I definitely couldn't afford it at that time so I told my girlfriend to buy it for me... and the rest is history... lol

Joe Scaringe is the one who created the mask (hes on FB) and he also scuplted the "Dream Creeper" which is a part 1 Freddy Krueger resin bust. Heres my copy... Joe is an extremely nice and talented person, hit him up! Lol

Some beautiful stuff here. I love seeing everyone's pieces...

:monkey3

I haven't pre-ordered yet, I have points to do so, I just haven't done it. I will. I can't buy anything from my own money right now as Frankie is killing that dream for me, lol. However, points make it possible.

You people are insane nit pickers. I'm buying this and I'm gonna enjoy it. Great Jason Statue.

100% agree. I'm down for the exclusive. But you gotta admit, the pose looks like Jason is mumbling " sache, chante" under that mask like Rupaul or Zoolander or sumthin LOL.

It's funny, I guess I'm more open to interpretation with Jason just as long as they capture the overall look and feel of the character. I feel SS did in this instance. Now for a character like Michael Myers, I would definitely need it to be specific. I don't think a generalized look would work for him and there is not many who would argue that the '78 version is by far the most iconic and desirable.

Im with you man, im sure if I really wanted I could nit pick the hell outa this piece, but to me its still Jason and I love it. Im not opposed to those that don't care for it, I mean to each their own, I just think people tend to get almost OCD about it. So far every Jason statue I have has been amazing with minor gripes here and there, but doesn't keep me from adding it to the collection of F13th stuff I have.

I just ordered a friday the 13th graphic sign to go behind this from bbts. I think I may get mask too from fiberglassmasks.com i think it'll look pretty awesome put together with the statue.

Funny you mention BBTS. I ordered the Jason garden gnome today:lol. I have a feeling it could become one of my favorite outside Halloween decorations.

Ordered! Does not matter about the nit picks here and there...it's Jason. Period. Fantastic design of the base! Love the look of him overall.

The price doesn't make sense to me. If it were a fully sculpted figure from head to toe then the price is fine. This is just a head, hands, and feet though. If the base was a pile of dead bodies, like that wolverine on top of dead ninjas, then the price wouldn't bug me. Glad they didn't make a dead bodies base, even though it would be awesome, because then people would say "Jason never stood on a pile of dead bodies."

Funny you mention BBTS. I ordered the Jason garden gnome today:lol. I have a feeling it could become one of my favorite outside Halloween decorations.

Haha. That's amazing. I saw some pics of other gnomes but since this one is pre-order, I don't actually know what this one looks like. I've been searching. I would love something like this for my garden. There's a life-size Pennywise up for pre-order. Spend money on that guy, save money on Candy. Aint no kid coming to my house with that thing out front.

Found them. Haha, they are weird looking. I love it.

Ordered! Does not matter about the nit picks here and there...it's Jason. Period. Fantastic design of the base! Love the look of him overall.

Congrats! Been collecting a long time and of all the statues that I have or had, there's been very few that were 100% perfect in my eyes. Regardless of how great I think a piece is, I can usually find something that I would have done differently. I feel the same about this version of Jason - it's not perfect but it's still an awesome representation of the character and my favorite that SS done so far.

Haha. That's amazing. I saw some pics of other gnomes but since this one is pre-order, I don't actually know what this one looks like. I've been searching. I would love something like this for my garden. There's a life-size Pennywise up for pre-order. Spend money on that guy, save money on Candy. Aint no kid coming to my house with that thing out front.

Found them. Haha, they are weird looking. I love it.

I kind of went with a leap of faith since there weren't any pics but figured it's gonna be goofy looking being a garden gnome. It sounds too classic to pass up. :lol You found some pics? I'll have to look around a bit more I guess.

A life-size Pennywise would be pretty freaky.:horror:lol

I kind of went with a leap of faith since there weren't any pics but figured it's gonna be goofy looking being a garden gnome. It sounds too classic to pass up. :lol You found some pics? I'll have to look around a bit more I guess.

A life-size Pennywise would be pretty freaky.:horror:lol

jasonfreddygnomes-620x400.jpg

Jason's looks good but Freddy looks like he just passed gas and is giggling about it.

Back