Premium Format Sideshow Friday the 13th Jason Voorhees: Legend of Crystal Lake Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so stoked about this!! Counting down til 4 pm and then PO'd!!

Why people are so impatient to p.o. when it'll be a year or so before it's out, I'll never understand. There's also the part that it won't sell out for many, many months, due to a high es.

Yeah with prices going up its not like the old days of things selling out right away. I've been waiting for this myself and i'll be sure to snag one, I do think if it even does sell out it'll be a little bit. If it sells out sooner, I will be forever sorry for doubting Jason's popularity.

23eca4a3467bf2981e2ac11af83b8260d768c5c0546721134b11d20e53f56e04.jpg

cdeb1a4b63896d52c136f09610a96280418e130abb53c3e27175c3f55e60ecb9.jpg

55696252.jpg

50922838.jpg

So Trying to work and instead waiting to lock this in . Any thoughts on the Exclusive size number .

Wondering because I hear alot of people saying they are not going to pay the price on this one but I am thinking it is Jason so It is going to be higher .I am guessing the Exclusive size will be bigger than Pinhead but not quite Bobas es

So Trying to work and instead waiting to lock this in . Any thoughts on the Exclusive size number .

Wondering because I hear alot of people saying they are not going to pay the price on this one but I am thinking it is Jason so It is going to be higher .I am guessing the Exclusive size will be bigger than Pinhead but not quite Bobas es

The first PF #'s were 200 / 750

So, I'll guess 300 / 1000

Hurry Up ( For no real reason ) , Ordered , & Wait .

Certainly looking forward to this when it ships

And must say . Really Great looking at New/Processing orders and having Pinhead and Jason in there . Hoping to get Freddy in for the Trifecta ! Great time to be a horror fan .

Just placed my first order ever on SS, or for any statue or figure anywhere. I've been waiting for this and had to have it on my shelf. This year of waiting is going to be killer. ;)

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Back