Premium Format Sideshow Friday the 13th Jason Voorhees: Legend of Crystal Lake Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Placed my order with my reward points. 263$ :yess: now to wait for Freddy.....

f787aac2ac236d3f20e1808d5d3e2c2d.jpg

Just placed my first order ever on SS, or for any statue or figure anywhere. I've been waiting for this and had to have it on my shelf. This year of waiting is going to be killer. ;)

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
You'll be more than happy, trust me.

Ordered the Exclusive and now the wait begins.

Ordered. Thankfully this is far enough out that I can finish paying off my other PO's

Has much as I want to order this piece now, got other statues/hottoys to get first. Jason will have to wait until he is available for shipping, as I do not like committing to something, boba fett, pinhead PF's come out before Jason, and I want to get them first before getting this masterpiece. I refuse to pay fees, as there is always the chance he could be available, if I miss out on him? oh well, that wont give me sleepless nights

Has much as I want to order this piece now, got other statues/hottoys to get first. Jason will have to wait until he is available for shipping, as I do not like committing to something, boba fett, pinhead PF's come out before Jason, and I want to get them first before getting this masterpiece. I refuse to pay fees, as there is always the chance he could be available, if I miss out on him? oh well, that wont give me sleepless nights

I guess no EX for you. O well

After using my reward points I have 4 monthly payments of 32.00

It's like I am getting it for free :)

EX Ordered!!!!

My only complaint about this piece... Original Jason part 3 pf was 23 inches tall with a smaller base... This new one is 22.5 inches with a larger base..

Just wish it was a bit bigger like the original.

But everything else is perfect and fine :)

Looking at the old price of the original just now... $279.99... Crazy... Not a complaint, just a shock.

Last edited:
I guess no EX for you. O well

Well with pinhead, boba fett, and some of the AOU HT coming out, its impossible to get Jason now, shame for the Exclusive though, but going to display him with the hockey mask anyway, so not a huge loss. But with future avengers films coming out, could delay pieces and get them later down the road

EX ordered. This guy looks awesome, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the production piece comes out great. :pray:

Back