Premium Format Sideshow Friday the 13th Jason Voorhees: Legend of Crystal Lake Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The more and more I look at this piece the more I dig it. He has the look of part 3/4 but the stance is definitely part 6. He has that sarcastic stance he often had in 6

11102755_802463369843704_3837255388728321652_n.jpg

I'm not as blown away as I expected to be with this considering it's been so long since the last horror PF and I expected the overall quality to improve so much but i'll be getting it regardless. I was fairly disappointed until I saw it from the side angle, which I think is the angle they intended it to be displayed at. The only thing that sucks is that because the USD is increasing so much against the AUD by the time it gets shipped to me in Australia it's gonna cost an absolute ****load!

I'm not as blown away as I expected to be with this considering it's been so long since the last horror PF and I expected the overall quality to improve so much but i'll be getting it regardless. I was fairly disappointed until I saw it from the side angle, which I think is the angle they intended it to be displayed at. The only thing that sucks is that because the USD is increasing so much against the AUD by the time it gets shipped to me in Australia it's gonna cost an absolute ****load!

Check popcultcha when he goes up for order if not after an exclusive, can be hit and miss though. For example, to order Starcraft's Kerrigan from Sideshow would cost me $630AU all up as of right now, $500AU from popcultcha.

Check popcultcha when he goes up for order if not after an exclusive, can be hit and miss though. For example, to order Starcraft's Kerrigan from Sideshow would cost me $630AU all up as of right now, $500AU from popcultcha.

Good point mate, probably a good way to lock in the exchange rate too if paying it in instalments. If they have an EX do you think it will be available through Popcultcha or only through SS?

With the base that high this thing is gonna be really tall. There'll be a lot of wasted space in adjustable shelf cabinets trying to accommodate him.

Back