Premium Format Sideshow Friday the 13th Jason Voorhees: Legend of Crystal Lake Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_2452.jpg
Sorry, guys. I can't post a picture correctly apparently.

I think it's beautiful. I know some people have a problem with his body/pose, but it doesn't bother me in the slightest. Richard Brooker's Jason had a slim midsection in Part 3. The character only started to show more bulk in his midsection in part 4. The base is incredible. I own the previous part 3 PF and they're both awesome in their own ways. Very happy customer.

Happy with mine. You can pull his shirt off of his back so its not form fitting.
He's about 19" tall and the base is around 4" tall, for those wondering.

WP_20160916_19_50_16_Rich 1.jpg

Last edited:
Happy with mine. You can pull his shirt off of his back so its not form fitting.
He's about 19" tall and the base is around 4" tall, for those wondering.

View attachment 293113

Great example of good light and a proper camera shot. Nice. And even though for the money I shouldn't have to do this...I will be properly blood splattering this monstrosity. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great example of good light and a proper camera shot. Nice. And even though for the money I shouldn't have to do this...I will be properly blood splattering this monstrosity. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I took this with my phone. :lol If I have time I'll use my Nikon for real, quality photos.

Cant find any option for posting pics, haven't been on in awhile so maybe things have changed. I'm browsing with my phone if that makes a difference. Anyone know?

Maniac_In_BlackⓋ;8872803 said:
Cant find any option for posting pics, haven't been on in awhile so maybe things have changed. I'm browsing with my phone if that makes a difference. Anyone know?

The Tapatalk app makes posting pics really easy. Just download it and sign into Sideshow Freaks.

I wonder what the sale of this one will do to the price of Part III's PF. There's probably been discussion on it but it's a big thread.

Back