Sideshow Frankenstein Review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love the original Monster of Frankenstein from Sideshow!

I had mine repainted by a good friend:

DSC00345.jpg

DSC00343.jpg

Just found this thread and its wonderful trip down memory lane. The first Frankenstein is one of my favorites too, but I think I like the "Son of" version best. Here's a photo from a couple of years back. Obviously, I had too much time then to play in Photoshop adding that storm effect.

Frankenstein.jpg

Has anybody thought of doing clothing for some of these figures?
I sure as hell would love to upgrade the clothing on Frankenstein's monster and Nosferatu...

Those look very nice!
Collar looks a bit funky though. Are you planning on selling these?
It would be cool to get people to contribute with pics for screen accuracy, so the experts can weigh in.

Those look very nice!
Collar looks a bit funky though. Are you planning on selling these?
It would be cool to get people to contribute with pics for screen accuracy, so the experts can weigh in.

The finished pieces now have their own thread. Made a few teaks to the padding and the trousrs are a different material to the jacket to allow for a little contrast, although the pics don't show it. Karloff version coming soon.
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=124727
They will be for sale from the end of the month.

Old thread but I figures it should be put here - Juts repainted mine tonight - A little heave on the shading but I like it.. Maybe a watered down skin tone wash to even things once the clear coat dries..

unnamed.jpg

does anyone know where to buy articulated 1/6 universal monster / Horrorline ( freddy/texas) in asia or australia?

Back