Sideshow Exclusive Optimus Prime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elenion

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
I received an e-mail today saying my wait list for Sideshow Exclusive Edition of Optimus Prime.

I'm pretty sure I got in wait list several hours that night the order page went up so I wasn't really expecting anything. Especially with $240 deposit and only 150 of them being available.

Anyone else getting their wait list converted for Optimus Prime?
I'm guessing actual order of wait list doesn't matter?

I just went for the regular version, of course id prefer the exclusive, but I can live without the swords and prefer the cannons anyway.

I received an email on Monday that my waiting list on Optimus Prime Exclusive will be converting on Wednesday, which is today. I'm going to call SS on Monday to see if it in-stock or still pre-order item. If it's in-stock item, i guess i have to switch credit card then. Happy as hell I got this as part of my collection. Thank God, I've passed the regular version and take a change on the waiting list. I prefer my with the swords.

I received an email on Monday that my waiting list on Optimus Prime Exclusive will be converting on Wednesday, which is today. I'm going to call SS on Monday to see if it in-stock or still pre-order item. If it's in-stock item, i guess i have to switch credit card then. Happy as hell I got this as part of my collection. Thank God, I've passed the regular version and take a change on the waiting list. I prefer my with the swords.

Far as I know, it is still on Preorder. I have the preorder for the EX as well and have not received any email yet when this will be shipping. You are most likely going to be charged the Non-Refundable Deposit soon. But congrats on the getting the waiting list converted over. :clap

Back