Sideshow EndoSkull vs. ICONS EndoSkull...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not to sure Stag but I think SS might still have them on backorder
so you should be able to get 1. Combat version that is.
I should finaly be geting mine some time next week.

Thats right man, a combat version will do... Are you getting the clean one or the combat version?

can`t speak for the sideshow one (heard that the clean version is more sought after-the black wash should be removable though)

a good icons one with intact case, paperwork in excellent condition is quite hard to find
imho they have more charakter

The Icons 1 is good but I realy dont like the base and they could have added
the braided hoses to. I prefer the overall look of the SS version way more.

its a matter of personal taste
i finde the playbase with hoses toy like-the icons one appeares more like a museum piece

Hope you get 1 bro. I've waited 10 months for this bust, always get things late
living in Australia.

icons one looks like they started with a regular human skull and added terminator stuff to it. bad move.
it does have a much cooler base than the sideshow version, though.

icons one looks like they started with a regular human skull and added terminator stuff to it. bad move.
it does have a much cooler base than the sideshow version, though.

what do you think, did stan winston? ;-)
they started with arnolds skull, his teeth and roboterized it.

seriously-icons one is a cast of a skull stan winston made

what do you think, did stan winston? ;-)
they started with arnolds skull, his teeth and roboterized it.

seriously-icons one is a cast of a skull stan winston made
arnold definitely doesn't have a normally-shaped head. he's a damn freak of nature.

what ever you say

the cool point on this robot is exactly, that it could be underneath a human form-so it needs to be irregular

regards
digitaldump

Holy crap! This auction = the definition of greed!

Yeah i know... I've ordered the Combat Damaged version but I really want one chrome version too :( I live in Sweden and every damn auction I find ships to US only. This is the first one I find that ships to Sweden and it's 2000 bucks(!!!) :(

Yeah i know... I've ordered the Combat Damaged version but I really want one chrome version too :( I live in Sweden and every damn auction I find ships to US only. This is the first one I find that ships to Sweden and it's 2000 bucks(!!!) :(

Trust me bro the combat version is the only one you need, its shinny and also shows some war wear! IMO if I had to choose between the combat or clean i'd still take the combat one.

I've had mine now for a couple months and its still the best part of my collection! $2000 for the clean version? Way too much imo!

Trust me bro the combat version is the only one you need, its shinny and also shows some war wear! IMO if I had to choose between the combat or clean i'd still take the combat one.

I've had mine now for a couple months and its still the best part of my collection! $2000 for the clean version? Way too much imo!

The thing is, i was at a sci fi convention 1 year ago and they sold the chrome version there. I didnt even know what sideshow was back then, and I was like 1 second away from buying it for 4995 swedish crowns (~650 us dollars) but I didnt.. I havent seen the Battle Damaged one yet, but i hope you're right :) still, i will be searching for a "cheap" chrome version anyhow since Terminator is the only franchise that intrests me.. :)

Back