Sideshow EndoSkull vs. ICONS EndoSkull...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FelMar

Super Freak
Reaction score
Both busts are AMAZING...Here's a short review/comparison for the clean version of the SSC skull and the ICONS model.

-SIDESHOW-
Has more vertebrae and the metal rods on the sides of the neck.
The eyes turn off slowly like in the movie.
Has a removable top section that exposes the chip in the brain.
You can see a slight rainbow effect on the chrome
Has a somewhat longer face

-ICONS-
Comes attached to the black base
Is shorter since it doesn't include much of the neck
The face is somewhat rounder/wider
The chrome does not have the rainbow effect
Eyes light up but don't turn off slowly like the SSC one
Comes with an acrylic case

PICS...

2682943239_75b3cc9500_o.jpg

2682951729_c67df09773_o.jpg

2682957337_deccb828db_o.jpg

2682960153_3ba16f5b25_o.jpg

2682965017_33d29a1848_o.jpg

sideshow one looks way better. the icon one looks too round. u know one of these is coming my way ready for T4

First thing I noticed was how round the icons bust is...Sideshow version blows that one away. Icons is nice, but Sideshow's looks more like the movie.

I love the way the Sideshow looks, even though it is an idealized version of the endoskull and not 100% accurate... I feel the HCG is the more screen-accurate. I don't know how accurate the ICONS is. Doesn't look very. Too roundish.

But you can't just beat the "im going to kill you" look of the Sideshow version. :gun

sideshows Terminator is good i have one, but the teeth dont look right, they look too plastic, they could of done a better job seeing its right in middle of the bust on full show

I may just have to get a SS one...

Don't like the look of that Icons one, looks like a cheap knockoff...

hi there

this skull isn`t from icons
icons went down and a company named timeless collectibles made a bunch of endoskulls (smaller teeth, eyeballs sunken and rounder skull-cast of one used in the movie)
i have one from icons and it is way cooler than the sideshow one

sideshows version promo pic looks evil, but the actual version looks almost down to the floor-bummer
icons one is still the best
working currently on argonauts endoskeleton in 1/4

can`t speak for the sideshow one (heard that the clean version is more sought after-the black wash should be removable though)

a good icons one with intact case, paperwork in excellent condition is quite hard to find
imho they have more charakter

Back