Sideshow doing God of War!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow Collectibles Panel
Saturday, July 25th 5:30-6:30pm PT

Click any video below to watch

* Watch Full Video »A compilation of all videos below
* Teenage Mutant
Ninja Turtles License »
* Transformers 2 License »
* Marvel Licensing Expansion »
* G.I. Joe Licensing Expansion »
* Indiana Jones Licensing Expansion »
* Disney Licensing Expansion »
* Star Wars Licensing Expansion »

Exactly where is the GoW3-video? I feel stupid now since I cant locate it :confused:

Watch full video, go to time stop 1:03:30

GoW01.jpg

GoW02.jpg

GoW03.jpg

GoW04.jpg

GoW05.jpg

YES FINALLY, this is to ^^^^ing AWESOME :rock

SS u are the best. PERIOD

Oh. My. God.

SIDESHOW YOU ARE A GIFT FROM THE GODS

Now all the gotta do is wrestle over the MGS license from Hideo!!11

This is a definite buy for me. I had a feeling they were going to make this, I just didn't think it would be so soon. Sideshow surprised me.

By The Gods

I will get every God of War Collectible SS produces

Am a big fan and cannot wait this is a Great Day for all God of War Fans alike

By The Gods

I will get every God of War Collectible SS produces

Am a big fan and cannot wait this is a Great Day for all God of War Fans alike

Hey man you're posting in this thread pretty late. Some Kratos fan you are. :lol

Nah but seriously this is one hot looking PF. I'm excited about this piece just as much as I was with the Berserker PF.

Hey man you're posting in this thread pretty late. Some Kratos fan you are. :lol

Nah but seriously this is one hot looking PF. I'm excited about this piece just as much as I was with the Berserker PF.

This will outshine the Berserker I hope
I don't doubt that people won't be getting this PF until after God of War (GOW3) is released which is fitting

Looks like it could possibly be from God of War 2 or 3 as Kratos has the Golden Fleece on his Right Arm, although he is missing his Abdomen Scar that he got from Zeus oh well it's a work in Progress

Looks like it could possibly be from God of War 2 or 3 as Kratos has the Golden Fleece on his Right Arm, although he is missing his Abdomen Scar that he got from Zeus oh well it's a work in Progress

Just wait till he's painted and the rest of the other stuff is added. They are not even 1/4 done yet and it already looks awesome. This could definitely at least rival the Berserker. He has the same muscular body with loin cloth, the same stance and almost the same type of base. He's just not as ugly and gruesome.

Speaking of the Berserker he looks awesome in person when I saw him at SDCC. I should be receiving him tomorrow finally after all these months.

I hope they can get the Pattern on Kratos "Raggy-Cloth-Quilt-Thingy" right, he also needs chains going around the top of his Left Boot
But other than that the sculpt is fantastic

Back