Sideshow doing God of War!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope they can get the Pattern on Kratos "Raggy-Cloth-Quilt-Thingy" right, he also needs chains going around the top of his Left Boot
But other than that the sculpt is fantastic

Will this be your first PF?

Just wait till he's painted and the rest of the other stuff is added. They are not even 1/4 done yet and it already looks awesome. This could definitely at least rival the Berserker. He has the same muscular body with loin cloth, the same stance and almost the same type of base. He's just not as ugly and gruesome.

Oh Kratos is Gruesome check out this Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_mHDgROLrU

Hmmm I wonder when the PF will be announced for PO??? I'd say it's still a while away

Yes will be my first
Had others on order but had to cancel due to finances and collection preferences, but I can't pass on Kratos

Well if you're going to start a PF collection then what better way then to start with Kratos. Sort of a sentimental thing since you both share the same name. :D

On a side note I think he would look so awesome with the Berserker.

Yea I've been holding out for a Great PF and Kratos is the Great PF i've been looking for and wanting for so long hope SS can give us an Update soon

Also judging from the Pose etc etc I don't see how this can have an EX
Unless both the Blades of Athena are removable for say hmmmm the Blade of Olympus

Kratos looks freaking awesome! I might have to get this one, too! Yikes, my wife will not be pleased.

Also judging from the Pose etc etc I don't see how this can have an EX
Unless both the Blades of Athena are removable for say hmmmm the Blade of Olympus
Exclusives haven't been anything exciting from SS in a long time. I'm sure they'll just stick a Gorgon head or Cyclop's eye on the base.

Damn, that's looking nice. So glad SSC got this license...I bought some of the Neca figures over a year ago and was not all that impressed. Hopefully Sideshow will do more videogame characters.

Damn, that's looking nice. So glad SSC got this license...I bought some of the Neca figures over a year ago and was not all that impressed. Hopefully Sideshow will do more videogame characters.

I'm glad SS got the license to
I'm sure Video game collectibles through SS will pick up

Got bored and thought this could make a great God of War Dio

img_show.asp

Back