Sideshow Dinosauria questions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gotham_Night

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hello,

Couple of questions about Sideshow Dinosauria line.

Are all of these the same scale?

How many have been released to date?

Anywhere i can find a listing of all that have been released so far?

Thanks!

Answer to first question, no, they are not in scale.

And this is the list of the released statues so far minus the faux bronze and repaints.
1. Tyrannosaurus vs. Triceratops diorama
2. Carnotaurus
3. Tyrannosaurus rex
4. Styracosaurus
5. Brachiosaurus hatchling Christmas ornament
6. Deinosuchus vs. Parasaurolophus diorama
7. Allosaurus vs. Camarasaurus diorama
8. Velociraptor vs. Protoceratops diorama
9. Spinosaurus
10. Tupuxuara
11. Apatosaurus
12. Stegosaurus
13. Dilophosaurus pair
14. Euplocephalus hatchling
15. Mosasaur
16. Tyrannosaurus rex: The Tyrant King
17. Triceratops
18. Ceratosaurus
19. Gastonia (Upcoming)

And although made by Styles on Video,
The 'Parasaurolophus Herd: The Crossing' statue is officially distributed by Sideshow Collectibles.

I hope this helped.

Yup that's the big list. I almost wanted to write that you forgot the Herd dio, but it was on the end of the list.

Too bad they are not in scale, but it's not a problem because they are just right in size. What if the Apatosaur was the same scale as the Tyrant King? ;-)

Added a picture of the Herd.
Normaly it stands in the glass cabinet, but just made this picture with some good light.

2016-07-31 19.57.33.jpg

Last edited:
Wow. I started collecting this line not even two years ago and I have half of the releases, not including repaints. I don't feel so bad anymore

I started with the initial Tyrannosaurus vs. Triceratops diorama and have just about all the releases. Since I have them all over the house it's shocking to see the full list as I didn't realize there were that many. (Though I'm sure my wife would say otherwise)

I started with the initial Tyrannosaurus vs. Triceratops diorama and have just about all the releases. Since I have them all over the house it's shocking to see the full list as I didn't realize there were that many. (Though I'm sure my wife would say otherwise)

Did the same, Dan from dansdinosaurs.com got me hooked with a deal on the Rex vs Trike piece. I've bought them all except the repaints. They are pretty spread out here too..

You guys are lucky. I'd do anything for that t Rex vs Triceratops statue.

You guys are lucky. I'd do anything for that t Rex vs Triceratops statue.

Yeah that one is a real pain to get for a nice price. Sorry to say this as a real collector, but you can always go for a recast until you find an original one to replace it?

I honestly don't care about if it's original or not to be quite honest. I just really want the statue. However I can't even find a recast.

Back