Statue Sideshow - Dinosauria - Gastonia Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How hard is the Stegosaurus to track down?

I've seen a few of the second release/repaint appear on eBay now and then. Usually about $800. The Stegosaurus is a great sculpt, albeit way too oversized. I'm sure you'll find one in the secondary market.

I would love to buy some of the stuff you have for sale but the international shipping would kill me. Great stuff though

Hello dear friends.

I have not posted on this forum for a while, but I check your comments almost every day. I attach a picture of my collection after seven years of collecting. I hope you like what it looks like now. The next statue is about to arrive to my collection this summer the famous statue Gastonia. I hope from all my heart not to be the last one.....:(

2nvqnir.jpg

Largest stegosaurs were about 30' long pretty good size. to be honest none of the pieces are really to scale with each other in the line.

True, I just think it's a bit ridiculous because it dwarfs every other piece so much. Could have made the body around the same size as Styracosaurus for display purposes if nothing else.

WOW Chris. It seems we do not have much to wait until we can put our hands on Gastonia:yess:. It is one of the most spectacular sculptures by Jorge Blanco.:clap It's really a prehistoric tank. :)) We need to talk to the SS to go back to the old fashion ... with 2 or even three dinosaurs per year.:lecture:exactly:

WOW Chris. It seems we do not have much to wait until we can put our hands on Gastonia:yess:. It is one of the most spectacular sculptures by Jorge Blanco.:clap It's really a prehistoric tank. :)) We need to talk to the SS to go back to the old fashion ... with 2 or even three dinosaurs per year.:lecture:exactly:

would be cool but i can only handle one maybe 2 a year tops lol

Back