Statue Sideshow Dejah Thoris PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Moore did a statue of this Frazetta art but it was just Dejah Thoris.

Looking forward to seeing the WH's take on the character.

While I'm a huge fan of his, this would have to be pretty otherworldly interesting for me to consider it. I've got way too many female centric pieces as it is right now, and more already PO'd.

In the meantime, Level52 has a Dejah w/ JC coming courtesy of their Frazetta line. Their CatGirl was something special and this one looks to be an even better value (and the female portrait a lot more Frazetta-esque).

View attachment 438971

That’s not John Carter and Dejah. It’s Tan Hadron and Tavia.
Yup....I’m that guy.

Yup....I’m that guy.

Another Burroughs book, aren’t they technically suppose to be orange also since they are native to mars.

Deja’s is supposed to be red.

Burroughs describes it as light red/coppery in his books so closer to orangish. I would assume he means their skin is close in color to the color of mars itself which is basically that color seen from space.

Yup....I’m that guy.

Wow. I never even heard of those characters.
I always wondered why I never saw people refer to the painting as JC and DJ, just Swordsman...:slap

Thanks for setting me straight.

1125x682_previewbanner_300723_DejahThorisPFupdate.jpg

Whoa nelly!! She's gorgeous!

Can't wait to see the rest of the sculpt. And I really hope this makes it to SDCC19.

Sideshow - Legs closed. Nipples covers glued on.
ARH - legs open. Everything removable .... 3 years late.

This will be mine! Wonder what the EX version will have?? Waiting for PO..big ERB Mars fans so Carter should be made as well

Yup, I agree.

So far its been all the Women. Should at least release John Carter.

Back