Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I own the original and love it but yes at the price point compared to the new one it is up to the buyer to decide which one they like best and will display best with the rest of their collection.... Sure would be nice to see some new characters in premium format however omega red, sinister... Etc... Wink wink sideshow

I own the original and love it but yes at the price point compared to the new one it is up to the buyer to decide which one they like best and will display best with the rest of their collection.... Sure would be nice to see some new characters in premium format however omega red, sinister... Etc... Wink wink sideshow

kitty pride, modern cyclops?

For $700 you can chose the new or the original on the second hand market for the same price. I have the original and it is one of my favorite pieces. If you are going to get one Deadpool, I recommend the original.

200w.gif

:D

For $700 you can chose the new or the original on the second hand market for the same price. I have the original and it is one of my favorite pieces. If you are going to get one Deadpool, I recommend the original.

I have the original EX. I love it and its one piece I would never sell.

Guys, thanks for the great input. I think I'm going to go for the original PF. I would love to get the exclusive but its out of my price range. This will be my first statue and hopefully many more to come.

Guys, thanks for the great input. I think I'm going to go for the original PF. I would love to get the exclusive but its out of my price range. This will be my first statue and hopefully many more to come.

Glad we could help. Keep us updated!

I'm hoping for a Byrne line of X-MEN PFs. I would love to see a classic Byrne Nightcrawler, Colossus, Cyke, and Phoenix PF. I'd buy them all if they look good (and don't cost $700).

I'm hoping for a Byrne line of X-MEN PFs. I would love to see a classic Byrne Nightcrawler, Colossus, Cyke, and Phoenix PF. I'd buy them all if they look good (and don't cost $700).

That could come out well - another themed line Campbell. I wouldn't mind seeing that.

Need to finish current line first

Nah, SSC is known for dropping lines before they are done. When was the last Lee X-MEN PF released? I knew the Lee line was in trouble when SSC released a classic Storm PF before a Lee white costume PF. Who knows if we'll ever see another Lee X-MEN PF?

Nah, SSC is known for dropping lines before they are done. When was the last Lee X-MEN PF released? I knew the Lee line was in trouble when SSC released a classic Storm PF before a Lee white costume PF. Who knows if we'll ever see another Lee X-MEN PF?

Yeah, I wouldn't hold my breath.

Back