Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thinking of buying this piece since it pairs so well with XM Cable. It's going for close to the price of the new Deadpool PF on eBay. Not sure if it's worth it, what do you guys think?

I'm thinking of buying this piece since it pairs so well with XM Cable. It's going for close to the price of the new Deadpool PF on eBay. Not sure if it's worth it, what do you guys think?

Reg or EX? If you don't have to have the EX you can get the reg for about $500. I've got him pair with XM Cable at it's perfect, love the sculpt.

Thanks guys. I decided to pull the trigger on the EX. I think I got it for a decent price, a bit less than the new PF.

I really like the OG Deadpool, When it came out I didn't collect 1/4 and at that time prices seemed high to me. Things have changed dramatically since then lol, I personally like the OG better but I feel like fans who love Deadpool will like this because it screams deadpool in every way, the ridiculousness is just perfect. For a statue I just love the OG but the ship has sailed for me unfortunately, then again who knows That chicken is just perfect with it and a must for me!

This PF is awesome. I also like the new PF but it has more of a whimsical vibe to it with the pose and the selfie EX. What I like about the OG PF is that you can have it both ways. Go with the Merc head and you have a serious looking DP that can be displayed with other statues. Go with the other portrait and the EX chicken hand and you have a more playful looking Wade as a stand alone piece. I just prefer the OG PF more but can totally see why so many peeps may like the new one better. It all boils down to what a person likes.

I sold away this deadpool because it was undersized when displayed next to most pf statues. Also the pose was just strange imo. The new one I like a lot. Awesome pose, better head sculpts, better base, ex immnot crazy about though.

Hi can anybody tell me who was it that made the custom unmasked Dead Pool head please

I went to eBay. Search "Sideshow Deadpool Premium Format" and look at the Sold listings. There is a custom head there. I am not sure if it is the one everyone is talking about but it looks pretty cool.

Sweet. I'll check it out now.

Back