Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know the going price for a regular PF deadpool nowadays? I have a chance to purchase one for $650 but wasn't sure if that's a good price.
Noob to collecting statues so any help would be great.

$650 is a good price. There have been a few on eBay that have sold for around there. I won't be surprised if the price for the first PF stays around $700 since the announcement of the new one.

Does anyone know the going price for a regular PF deadpool nowadays? I have a chance to purchase one for $650 but wasn't sure if that's a good price.

$650 is a great price! I wouldn't pass that up.

Don't pay $650 ($300 over retail) for the old one when you can buy the newer one at retail price for only $50 more. Not only will you be getting a better statue, you will get the exclusive version, and also reap the benefits of any increase in value of the new one after it sells out. If you buy the old one at that price you're the one paying the premium and giving the seller the value. Also the old one should drop in price when the new one is released. If you really want the old one, I’d wait until the new one is shipping. You have nothing to lose by waiting

Last edited:
Skywalker, you have a good point. I thought about exactly what you said but I never liked the new version.

Skywalker, you have a good point. I thought about exactly what you said but I never liked the new version.

Yeah I prefer the old one too. The new one is too over the top for me and it wouldn't fit anywhere in my collection which is mostly museum poses anyway. Plus there's lots of breakable parts. Not to mention of late Sideshow's edition sizes have been through the roof so the older statues with smaller edition sizes are worth more and continue to rise in value because they're more rare. Finally, you can get the old PF today... you may not see the new one for 1-2 years. I bought the regular Deadpool PF a few months back for $800 (around February actually). No regrets. It's a stellar piece. You'll love it!

I know but the older pfs in those cases are arguably better then the new ones. This deadpool is inferior to the new one so it's like comparing apples and oranges.

I'd hardly call the OG one inferior. It's simply a different style with dynamic vs museum and some people prefer one over the other? And for all you know this new one will be made of cheap materials to keep its weight down. The OG one had some heft to it, especially for a hollow base.

I'd hardly call the OG one inferior. It's simply a different style with dynamic vs museum and some people prefer one over the other? And for all you know this new one will be made of cheap materials to keep its weight down. The OG one had some heft to it, especially for a hollow base.

For $700 you can chose the new or the original on the second hand market for the same price. I have the original and it is one of my favorite pieces. If you are going to get one Deadpool, I recommend the original.

Don't pay $650 ($300 over retail) for the old one when you can buy the newer one at retail price for only $50 more. Not only will you be getting a better statue, you will get the exclusive version, and also reap the benefits of any increase in value of the new one after it sells out. If you buy the old one at that price you're the one paying the premium and giving the seller the value. Also the old one should drop in price when the new one is released. If you really want the old one, I’d wait until the new one is shipping. You have nothing to lose by waiting

why does it matter, to a buyer, who gets their money; sideshow or sellers?

Back