Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Friday was a special invite thing for the framed edition. I want the print but not sure I can justify $160 Canadian plus possible duty for the print.

I'v been away from the hobby for a bit due to crappy Canadian dollar of late. Is this thing really worth over a $1000US. I see it on eBay for crazy prices. It was the first SS piece I ever bought. Just wondering if those price are remotely accurate.

Well, there is another DP coming up for those who missed out on this. Pose is awesome too.

Lol that's actually true. I think the new one will be priced at $699.99 in all honesty. Plus some tax, add on some shipping and we're at over $750 for sure.

Never understand why people guess silly prices.. If I was SSC I would be rubbing my hands reading this :lol

It won't be $699.99. It seems the majority of their averaged sized pieces have settled in around $500. Adding $200 to that would be foolish.

I think the market is clearly shrinking with a lot of the recent PFs with high price tags are not selling out, even after given low ES'.

Exactly! SSC better be in touch with reality when pricing the new PF. Most Collectors aren't going to blindly buy the new PF if it's over-priced.

Does anyone know the going price for a regular PF deadpool nowadays? I have a chance to purchase one for $650 but wasn't sure if that's a good price.
Noob to collecting statues so any help would be great.

Back