Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys, i'm not trying to low ball i was just curious and let's be honest it's a pretty pricey hobby even with the original prices. :D
I hope i will be lucky and i can get one for a price i can afford. By the way there is one X-Force version up for a pretty sweet price from Spain, but i prefer the regular red-black one. :)

Hey Chase, not trying to start anything but the key word is "Maybe" so please do not take it in a accusatory way, was not meant in that light, it was speculation, Apologies.

when does DP open in Hungary?

Hey Chase, not trying to start anything but the key word is "Maybe" so please do not take it in a accusatory way, was not meant in that light, it was speculation, Apologies.

when does DP open in Hungary?

"I don't have time for your X-Men bull*****, Colossus!" :D It comes out on the 11th of February, oh and by the way awesome pictures! :)

Lovely pics especially the comments hahaha

Thank You and be Cool Asdf

"I don't have time for your X-Men bull*****, Colossus!" :D It comes out on the 11th of February, oh and by the way awesome pictures! :)

Oh, no, no, no, no.

You were doing fine. You had been courteous and receptive to courtesy.

You and I had established dialog with an apologies by myself and know you puff up and become course and vulgar,

Have a Good Life

Seriously? This was an actual quote from the movie trailer... -.-"

You caught it, just the first part did not want to be completely accused of some sort of plagiarism, from dialog on it was me, some don't remember that line, it's always fava beans and a nice chianti. and it puts the lotion on it's skin

Be Cool Chase

My apologies then, but there was the quotation mark and the smiley face too! lol
Peace brometheus! :)

Seriously? This was an actual quote from the movie trailer... -.-"

You caught it, just the first part did not want to be completely accused of some sort of plagiarism, from dialog on it was me, some don't remember that line, it's always fava beans and a nice chianti. and it puts the lotion on it's skin

Be Cool Chase

Be prepared Chaser, you comment on $1000 to $2000 dollars as be steep and you are willing to offer $700 up to $800 dollars and that is your acceptable limit, I commend you on that, that said, the reason for one that the prices are being steep is the movie and after the movie comes out and I feel will be a hit, prices will continue to go up to another $1000 dollars based on the way Ebay sellers are, you may get the X-Force Version but that's a mute point when you want the Classic Red, but you have some options keep a eye on the boards in the For Sale sections, we are greedy but not Evilbay Greedy :lol:lol:lol and may find one within your price range, Good Luck on your search.

and to keep you on the straight and narrow

What Are You Looking At

Wade Here Enjoying the Ladies

Looking Good as Always

I can Tell the Ladies Burning Desire for my Form

My Turn to do some Drooling and Me Like

Now Scope it Out Ladies

Pretty Tight, Right!

I Make this Look Good

I Think I am going to Enjoy this Gig

This is a Must Have Piece for any DeadPool Fan, A Very Impressive Piece, Classic DP with all the Attitude.

Be Cool Chase

Deadpool looks great...and so does Cammy's butt. lol

Deadpool1.jpg

Deadpool2.jpg

Deadpool3.jpg

Deadpool4.jpg

Deadpool7.jpg

Deadpool5.jpg

Deadpool6.jpg

Deadpool9.jpg

Deadpool10.jpg

Deadpool11.jpg

Deadpool12.jpg

Deadpool13.jpg

Deadpool8.jpg

If anyone is thinking about finding this, better get to it because anything Deadpool is about to go insane

For real. If that movie blows up, this'll be hard to pick up down the line. It's already selling for around a G.

I feel smart for buying that extra Deadpool from my friend

Cmon GreenGoblin/ReturnsCatwoman/Magneto

Back