Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The custom piece looks good but it's just too busy for me personally. I really like SSC's DP. I think it does a GREAT job at capturing Wade's character. You get the more serious side of Wade with the Merc portrait and gun hand. But, you can display the more silly side of Wade with the switch out portrait and EX chicken hand. You get the best of both worlds with the PF. Nothing tops it IMO.

I was never a huge Deadpool fan, but after reading the Deadpool kills the MU, I HAVE to have this piece.View attachment 233802
Also hoping that with the movie, Sideshow announces a new PF.

Never understand the DP likability to fans. He is just a walking zombie with skills with weapons. Comics always have some stupid writing somewhere, every once in awhile. Still, that custom looks ridiculous.

This PF looks just epic, sideshow really nailed it. It's probably one of their best statues, I wish I could get one for decent price.

This PF looks just epic, sideshow really nailed it. It's probably one of their best statues, I wish I could get one for decent price.
GL! I really hope you can find one. I'm selling my EX but shipping to Europe isn't wallet friendly.

UXpG1ey.jpg

IDhc7jt.jpg

WASSUP????

b7nB1wg.jpg

That's right, buns of steel!

nzBeh4A.jpg

Stare into the crotch of doom. I bet you can't look away!

ItKJ7no.jpg

Ooooooh, baby, baby!

I know and understand that Deadpool is a very popular guy none needs to explain me that, the movie is also about to come out and yes the statue is sold out long time ago. But let me just ask why it goes for for 1000-2000 dollars everywhere? I saved for so long and yet still unreachable again, i would pay 700$ right away perhaps even more if i'm a bit drunk. :D
I can see lots of stautes that are sold out and yet they go for pretty fair prices on ebay, so i don't really get it. I'm pretty new in this collecting but i want this one so badly, of course only within acceptable limits.

I know and understand that Deadpool is a very popular guy none needs to explain me that, the movie is also about to come out and yes the statue is sold out long time ago. But let me just ask why it goes for for 1000-2000 dollars everywhere? I saved for so long and yet still unreachable again, i would pay 700$ right away perhaps even near 800 if i'm a bit drunk. :D
I can see lots of stautes that are sold out and yet they go for pretty fair prices on ebay, so i don't really get it. I'm pretty new in this collecting but i want this one so badly, of course only within acceptable limits.

Be prepared Chaser, you comment on $1000 to $2000 dollars as be steep and you are willing to offer $700 up to $800 dollars and that is your acceptable limit, I commend you on that, that said, the reason for one that the prices are being steep is the movie and after the movie comes out and I feel will be a hit, prices will continue to go up to another $1000 dollars based on the way Ebay sellers are, you may get the X-Force Version but that's a mute point when you want the Classic Red, but you have some options keep a eye on the boards in the For Sale sections, we are greedy but not Evilbay Greedy :lol:lol:lol and may find one within your price range, Good Luck on your search.

and to keep you on the straight and narrow

What Are You Looking At

Wade Here Enjoying the Ladies

Looking Good as Always

I can Tell the Ladies Burning Desire for my Form

My Turn to do some Drooling and Me Like

Now Scope it Out Ladies

Pretty Tight, Right!

I Make this Look Good

I Think I am going to Enjoy this Gig

This is a Must Have Piece for any DeadPool Fan, A Very Impressive Piece, Classic DP with all the Attitude.

Be Cool Chase

As usual Al your photos are awesome! This is one of the pieces I really regret not getting years ago. I need some DP on my shelves!

The only DP in my Collection my Friend and displayed proudly, if I would have been a Die Hard DP Fan I would have procured the X-Force Edition, The 14th of February can not here quick enough :pray::pray::pray:

Be Cool Fastball my Friend

The only DP in my Collection my Friend and displayed proudly, if I would have been a Die Hard DP Fan I would have procured the X-Force Edition, The 14th of February can not here quick enough :pray::pray::pray:

Be Cool Fastball my Friend

Yea man I am hoping Gentle Giant will be making some DP statues. They're my only hope! And yea the X-Force edition would be sweet but even they are pricey now.

Yea man I am hoping Gentle Giant will be making some DP statues. They're my only hope! And yea the X-Force edition would be sweet but even they are pricey now.

I saw that you where inquiring about motorcycle edition with with our favorite Superheros, the only thing that come to mind is the DP sitting on the Vespa holding a weapon of mass destruction but that would be Very Cool if they made a 1/3 to 1/2 scale the only thing is that what would be the wait? so for all the ones that missed out on SSC/DP, Hot Toys is your next bet

deadpool_on_vespa_statue_992.jpg

I saw that you where inquiring about motorcycle edition with with our favorite Superheros, the only thing that come to mind is the DP sitting on the Vespa holding a weapon of mass destruction but that would be Very Cool if they made a 1/3 to 1/2 scale the only thing is that what would be the wait? so for all the ones that missed out on SSC/DP, Hot Toys is your next bet

View attachment 238085

Yea I love those GG motorcycle statues. They're pricey though. Cap, Hawkeye and Ghost Rider aren't too bad but DP is the hard one to get.

I'll just have to be patient most likely. Gotta rebuild starting somewhere.

Guys, i'm not trying to low ball i was just curious and let's be honest it's a pretty pricey hobby even with the original prices. :D
I hope i will be lucky and i can get one for a price i can afford. By the way there is one X-Force version up for a pretty sweet price from Spain, but i prefer the regular red-black one. :)

Back