Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have enough orders to hold me over for some time, so I am stopping pre orders on Tuesday Dec 8th. If you haven't already contacted me, then please place your order or let me know when you are able and will see what I can do.
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...-custom-swords-rifles-spazzy.html#post8258961

116i883.jpg

ac4bdi.jpg

dxohat.jpg

qqamox.jpg

mhezw2.jpg

2z9i2kk.jpg

2q03c7o.jpg

rbk32g.jpg

t0rasn.jpg

nefiig.jpg

inh4z7.jpg

33m1imq.jpg

b6t6p0.jpg

2yltixz.jpg

I need to get one of these !

Anyone know if the regular base will fit in a Billy shelf from IKEA ? I have 10.5" inches of clearance in order to close the glass doors.

I need to get one of these !

Anyone know if the regular base will fit in a Billy shelf from IKEA ? I have 10.5" inches of clearance in order to close the glass doors.

Yes, it'll fit. I just measured mine and it came out to 9 inches for the base. However, the bullets on the side of the base also add a tad to the overall size. Add about another 1/4 inch width for that (and that's being generous). This measurement came off the 1st PF. If you're interested in the X-Force DP, that should pretty much clock in at 9 inches even. Either way, you should have no problems at all fitting this on your Billy shelf.

Yes, it'll fit. I just measured mine and it came out to 9 inches for the base. However, the bullets on the side of the base also add a tad to the overall size. Add about another 1/4 inch width for that (and that's being generous). This measurement came off the 1st PF. If you're interested in the X-Force DP, that should pretty much clock in at 9 inches even. Either way, you should have no problems at all fitting this on your Billy shelf.

Much appreciated! Not that I own one yet lol but have been considering. Although prices suck right now for buyers :/

I was never a huge Deadpool fan, but after reading the Deadpool kills the MU, I HAVE to have this piece.deadpool.jpg
Also hoping that with the movie, Sideshow announces a new PF.

Back