Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unfortunately I missed this one. A lot on ordered and I didn't pull the trigger. Now that I have seen in hand picks, the regrets started. I ordered the X-Force version as consolation. Still hate I didn't get the original.

Unfortunately I missed this one. A lot on ordered and I didn't pull the trigger. Now that I have seen in hand picks, the regrets started. I ordered the X-Force version as consolation. Still hate I didn't get the original.

I'm looking to sell mine so that i can fund an EX purchase, if you are interested.

My Deadpool PF came with an unattached strap. Is it attached to the belt or the the body itself?

Can i have a reference pic of how the strap should be positioned and attached.

What kind of adhesive should be used to attach that won't damage the stat paint?

Thanks

Also if I can ask for some assistance I will be drilling the hole in the left hand with sword soon and I just want to see if the hole in the statue is in the same place...so please post a pic the more the better! Thanks!

Also if I can ask for some assistance I will be drilling the hole in the left hand with sword soon and I just want to see if the hole in the statue is in the same place...so please post a pic the more the better! Thanks!

Anyone??? Help please :)

Still hard at work on the customs! Bear with me I will get them out as soon as I can. 9 sets still available.

Also still needing pics of the hole the left arm goes into to see if the wire is in the same place.
Thanks!

Back