Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Colossus,

This is a badass statue. The detail is amazing, definitely an awesome buy...money well worth spent my friend. The Colossus Premium Format looks awesome too and I heard it's a huge statue...and it comes in a big box.

Hey Colossus,

This is a badass statue. The detail is amazing, definitely an awesome buy...money well worth spent my friend. The Colossus Premium Format looks awesome too and I heard it's a huge statue...and it comes in a big box.

YES, YES and YES on all accounts my Friend Stormshadow, 24" of Badass and the Reg. is still up for Sale, it is the Biggest SS Piece in my Collection as to date but I only bought it for the Box anyway :lol:lol:lol

Hey Collectorcol,

Yes, all the Bowen has gone. Actually, they're all inside their boxes and I found a buyer for all of them. I plan to go strictly collecting Sideshow. Why? Well, the quality and re-sale value is alot better. Most of the Sideshow stuff, un-like Bowen, APPRECIATE in value. In addition, like I mentioned to you before...the quality, detail, paint job, and everything about Sideshow stuff is way better than Bowen. No pun intended to the Bowen brand.

:hi5:
Should have mine in two weeks :pray:

Good mate thanks. Just watched some rubbish called agents of shield :lol

I've gone from no work to working 13hr days. One extreme to another but back in Essex & baby due in about 5 weeks I'm a happy guy :yess:

Back for good?
Congrats and glad things are looking uo for you :hi5:
As long as you're not keeping DP :horror :thud: :lol

Back for good?
Congrats and glad things are looking uo for you :hi5:
As long as you're not keeping DP :horror :thud: :lol

Yeah back for good. My wife could tell I wasn't settling & nor was my little boy really. He kept asking for his friends & family in Essex & work ****ing sucks down that side of the country.

Ha DP is yours mate :)

Here's my Deadpool. Great statue. A lot of great details on it. I decided to sell it because I've decided to stick with hot toys. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Here's my Deadpool. Great statue. A lot of great details on it. I decided to sell it because I've decided to stick with hot toys. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Ha! You just reminded me that i've got my Deadpool PF arriving next month...completely forgot abt it! :slap Sorry to hear about you having to sell yours Hect but i guess with the money you raise from the sale you can continue with your 1/6 collection. Still incredible to think that by selling your PF you'll only be able to realistically purchase one Hot Toys figure! :horror doesnt make sense does it! :cuckoo: you think being a smaller scale that you'd be able to at least get 2 1/6 figures for the price of a 1/4 statue...oh well :dunno

Ha! You just reminded me that i've got my Deadpool PF arriving next month...completely forgot abt it! :slap Sorry to hear about you having to sell yours Hect but i guess with the money you raise from the sale you can continue with your 1/6 collection. Still incredible to think that by selling your PF you'll only be able to realistically purchase one Hot Toys figure! :horror doesnt make sense does it! :cuckoo: you think being a smaller scale that you'd be able to at least get 2 1/6 figures for the price of a 1/4 statue...oh well :dunno

I was thinking of going the 1/4 PF route but joining the game so late it was going to cost me an arm and a leg. I'm still going to buy a few upcoming pieces like the superman PF and maybe batman since they're so iconic and awesome :wink1: I've already got a solid 1/6 collection going and I'm happy where I'm at. Starting a whole new format would really drive the future wife crazy lol. I still don't know what to do with the Deadpool box, its so big lol. And yes, it does suck that I will only be able to get one figure out of the sale seeing as the cost of hit toys keep going up. But it looks like its not just hot toys going for inflated prices but SSC as well. BTW I'm jealous of that Iron Man 1:2. I would totally love that in my collection me being an IM fan. And at that price :horror that's awesome. Keep posting the good pics up :hi5:

I was thinking of going the 1/4 PF route but joining the game so late it was going to cost me an arm and a leg. I'm still going to buy a few upcoming pieces like the superman PF and maybe batman since they're so iconic and awesome. I've already got a solid 1/6 collection going and I'm happy where I'm at. Starting a whole new format would really drive the future wife crazy lol. I still don't know what to do with the Deadpool box, its so big lol. And yes, it does suck that I will only be able to get one figure out of the sale seeing as the cost of hit toys keep going up. But it looks like its not just hot toys going for inflated prices but SSC as well. BTW I'm jealous of that Iron Man 1:2. I would totally love that in my collection me being an IM fan. And at that price :horror that's awesome. Keep posting the good pics up

Never drive the future wife crazy! :horror I've been there and it's not a nice place :rotfl:rotfl

Yep, seems like everything is going these days....properties, cars, collectibles, milk, bread...:panic::dunno

Still, it shows you have a wise head on your shoulders by just concentrating mainly on one line :exactly: many of us, myself included, have gone down the route of collecting literally every scale and somewhere down the line it has spiralled out of control! - which takes me back to my original point of never driving the wife crazy! :lol:lol

Thanks pal, its not a bad price eh...just hoping that the snap of the arm is a clean break thus making it a simple fix :pray:

Any of these would look good

Shot-Guns.jpeg

Any chance you are going to cast the sword handle and make a left hand holding a sword where the blade is resting on his shoulder???? Would look awesome with sword in one hand and pistol in the other.

Back