Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any of these would look good

Shot-Guns.jpeg

Any chance you are going to cast the sword handle and make a left hand holding a sword where the blade is resting on his shoulder???? Would look awesome with sword in one hand and pistol in the other.

Great ideas, those were similar to some guns I was looking at

But REALLY GREAT idea about the sword, will be definitely something I will do, thanks!

Great ideas, those were similar to some guns I was looking at

But REALLY GREAT idea about the sword, will be definitely something I will do, thanks!

Let me know when you have the sword hand, would be something I'd be interested in owning.

Any of these would look good

Shot-Guns.jpeg

Any chance you are going to cast the sword handle and make a left hand holding a sword where the blade is resting on his shoulder???? Would look awesome with sword in one hand and pistol in the other.

Maybe save a few of those for the Punisher PF!

So was taking a look at the deadpool sword, and thought the tops came off, was thinking of the storm shadow sword handles. So I would have to do the sword and handle with hand, and the holder (can't think of the technical names of these) price for both would probably be around $110. I charge around $75-$85 for pieces that don't have as much going on, so that is about as low as ican get it. If I get preorders of 20+ I can lower it to $100, but these would need to be definite paid orders. I would also give a discount if also buying the hand with a new gun.

I would of course have a casted production piece finished before collecting.

So was taking a look at the deadpool sword, and thought the tops came off, was thinking of the storm shadow sword handles. So I would have to do the sword and handle with hand, and the holder (can't think of the technical names of these) price for both would probably be around $110. I charge around $75-$85 for pieces that don't have as much going on, so that is about as low as ican get it. If I get preorders of 20+ I can lower it to $100, but these would need to be definite paid orders. I would also give a discount if also buying the hand with a new gun.

I would of course have a casted production piece finished before collecting.

Ok, and so this would be for one LEFT hand with an unsheathed sword, plus an empty sword sheath to put on his back, if I'm understanding correctly? Right hand seems a little better suited to a sword... Would be awesome have the option to do both hands holding swords.

$110 would get you the cast pieces painted or unpainted? Looks like you great work from the one photo you posted here, but I haven't seen your other stuff so forgive my ignorance of your process here :)

i never really liked the gun in his left hand. looks kind of dumb in my opinion so i'm down for a sword or a different gun or really anything different than what's already there.

Back