Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you think so but this will not come down to much. It's selling already pretty steadily for the high $500's. Now if it's truly sold out it's gonna spike at least another $100 for the Ex. Once the newbie start showing up around Christmas time and early Spring. It'll hit another spike. Bringing it around the price I've mentioned mid $700's low $800's. Been doing this a long time but check back and you'll be able to quote this statement here.

I agree with you. This will hold around the 700-800 range easily. This is an extremely popular character and a very well done statue. This one will be hot for years to come.

If you think so but this will not come down to much. It's selling already pretty steadily for the high $500's. Now if it's truly sold out it's gonna spike at least another $100 for the Ex. Once the newbie start showing up around Christmas time and early Spring. It'll hit another spike. Bringing it around the price I've mentioned mid $700's low $800's. Been doing this a long time but check back and you'll be able to quote this statement here.

It is TOTALLY possible m8... I am still a newb and I am just basing this off whatnimhave seen with the Joker and Skaar PFs which like I said came out about the same time last year, and using your one year time frame. NOW, I will say that long term this is easily going to fetch the numbers you are talking about as new collectors and fans come into the hobby. This will be a VERY saught after piece, and if I cared at all about the character I would be happy to have it. I just don't now enough about him, nor have I read enough about him. Totally my loss:lecture

It is TOTALLY possible m8... I am still a newb and I am just basing this off whatnimhave seen with the Joker and Skaar PFs which like I said came out about the same time last year, and using your one year time frame. NOW, I will say that long term this is easily going to fetch the numbers you are talking about as new collectors and fans come into the hobby. This will be a VERY saught after piece, and if I cared at all about the character I would be happy to have it. I just don't now enough about him, nor have I read enough about him. Totally my loss:lecture

Few things that you have to consider when making that assessment.

Joker: Hit it's stand alone climax until you start seeing the the Batman & Harley Quinn PF release. More so Batman than Harley Quinn, but don't underestimate the power the HQ PF will have on the Joker PF. It all matters, but really I don't keep up with any thing dealing with DC. I'm sure it's going to spike again when Batman is released. Lets not forget the Batman PF and all its delays.

Skaar Ex.: It's commanding $600-$675 as a stand alone mid B lister character still. I think that's pretty good if you ask me. Now when G. Hulk comes out the demand will spike again for all those that will want to have the father & son display. Just like before the Spider Trilogy was complete. The Venom CQ was commanding a solid mid to high $500, and on few occasion you'd see it hit the $600 range. Then when the Spidey hit. It was all she wrote. Now you can't seem to get a Venom CQ EX for anything less than mid to high $800's and it's pretty much held that spot for a good while now.

Deadpool Ex.: I think DP is in more demand than and arguably a little more popular than Venom at this moment in time. Hench the much larger ES on him opposed to Venom. Plus the DP PF shows that the hobby has had a mini explosion in growth. Then you start to factor in the sculpt, paint and yes even the little heftiness to him, and you have something on your hands down the road. After you factor in all the other things I said previously. Watch out! Considering he's already demanding mid to high $500's. This piece is not cooling off to the point where you'll be able to find him regularly under or at low $500's six months from now. As the time passes and most of these find their steady home a year from now. Watch what's gonna happen.

Been doing this a long time young whippa snappa...:)

You'll thank me later.

Joker: Hit it's stand alone climax until you start seeing the the Batman & Harley Quinn PF release. More so Batman than Harley Quinn, but don't underestimate the power the HQ PF will have on the Joker PF. It all matters, but really I don't keep up with any thing dealing with DC. I'm sure it's going to spike again when Batman is released. Lets not forget the Batman PF and all its delays.

Skaar Ex.: It's commanding $600-$675 as a stand alone mid B lister character still. I think that's pretty good if you ask me. Now when G. Hulk comes out the demand will spike again for all those that will want to have the father & son display. Just like before the Spider Trilogy was complete. The Venom CQ was commanding a solid mid to high $500, and on few occasion you'd see it hit the $600 range. Then when the Spidey hit. It was all she wrote. Now you can't seem to get a Venom CQ EX for anything less than mid to high $800's and it's pretty much held that spot for a good while now.

Deadpool Ex.: I think DP is in more demand than and arguably a little more popular than Venom at this moment in time. Hench the much larger ES on him opposed to Venom. Plus the DP PF shows that the hobby has had a mini explosion in growth. Then you start to factor in the sculpt, paint and yes even the little heftiness to him, and you have something on your hands down the road. After you factor in all the other things I said previously. Watch out! Considering he's already demanding mid to high $500's. This piece is not cooling off to the point where you'll be able to find him regularly under or at low $500's six months from now. As the time passes and most of these find their steady home a year from now. Watch what's gonna happen.

You'll thank me later.

:goodpost::lecture

You'll thank me later.

Well this is my first PF so if what you are saying is true and I trust your judgment then I am just happy I got one. It really is amazing for all the things you mentioned. The sculpt and the paint is what gets me everytime. Oh and the chicken lol. I have no plans to ever sell but it will be cool if this turns in a grail like your suggesting. So I can say I at least have one.

Several issues, but the big dark red mark on the leg is my biggest peeve. Its about two inches long and such an eyesore. I really want a DP figure, just not this one. It pains me to return him, but I shouldnt have to keep a bad figure.

Several issues, but the big dark red mark on the leg is my biggest peeve. Its about two inches long and such an eyesore. I really want a DP figure, just not this one. It pains me to return him, but I shouldnt have to keep a bad figure.

That sucks to hear about your flaws. Mine has a black dot on his leg and a few other flaws. Let's hope ss can help me out. Otherwise I might be like your and send him back.

Received my Reg Ed over the weekend and it had a couple of the shiny spots on the chest that many others had. They aren't big enough to be a dealbreaker for me. That being said, there is a scuff mark on one of the legs that really bothers me. Now that it is in the Besta, you don't see it at all but it is one of those situations where I know it is there and that bugs me. I'll live with it though. I think my issues are minor compared to what some others are dealing with so I'd rather not risk a crappier piece coming back if I returned it.

BTW, it is a beautiful piece. Glad I stuck with it.

I'm not sure Joker is a good comparison. This Deadpool statue is dead on if you'll pardon the pun. It ticks all the boxes. The EX covers both his warped zany side and his serious merc side. This statue is a perfect representation.

Now Joker is "a" representation. There are many versions of Joker and this is just one. It is in no way definitive and fans are divided. Some love it, some hate it.

You couldn't be a Deadpool fan and hate this statue.

That is actually an interesting aspect of statues and the characters that they portray. I agree that the DP statue is spot on, and represents the character almost in a finite way.

I'm not sure Joker is a good comparison. This Deadpool statue is dead on if you'll pardon the pun. It ticks all the boxes. The EX covers both his warped zany side and his serious merc side. This statue is a perfect representation.

Now Joker is "a" representation. There are many versions of Joker and this is just one. It is in no way definitive and fans are divided. Some love it, some hate it.

You couldn't be a Deadpool fan and hate this statue.

That is actually an interesting aspect of statues and the characters that they portray. I agree that the DP statue is spot on, and represents the character almost in a finite way.

Totally agree and the fact that SSC achieved that with a non action pose is pretty damn sweet if you ask me. Before getting it in hand I was wishing SSC would have gone with something more dynamic but in hand they pretty much exceeded all of my expectations for the character.

Anyone who's getting replacement bodies from Sideshow, has the black glossy problem on the chest improved? Or is it still hit or miss?

Mine is on the way and I want to know if my hopes should be up or down...

Back