Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe a cleaning kit?

Funny you mention it! I received my care kit from sideshow the other day. I had the shiny paint issues from the wax paper. Unfortunately the cloth that is in the kit did absolutely nothing! I sent them another email. If I cant get a new body I think I might just go for the refund.

The more I think about it, the more the scuff I have is bugging me. Is this scuff on his leg worth the time/effort/risk of asking for a replacement?

7008E670-2E82-4A6D-92BF-0506C603BB27-28743-00001FAF8B2ABC88_zps9a4d2069.jpg

I dont see it

I have an extra chicken b/c my original ones toe has a very tiny tiny tiny chip in it so they sent me out a new one....only problem is I don't know if i should smash my chicken into a million pieces, or keep him just in case, and pay the fee?!?! This is my first and probably only statue ill ever buy. Any advise guys?

I have an extra chicken b/c my original ones toe has a very tiny tiny tiny chip in it so they sent me out a new one....only problem is I don't know if i should smash my chicken into a million pieces, or keep him just in case, and pay the fee?!?! This is my first and probably only statue ill ever buy. Any advise guys?

Welcome :wave And Congrats on this Awesome Piece!

The magnet it pretty strong...I don't think you have to worry about it falling off, or breaking....your call dude.

Yeah sell your Deadpool because if you keep him he certainly will not be your last. :welcome1: to the show

As long as you don't mind paying for another statue. That's what you're gonna pay if you don't break the other chicken hand. Unless you have a burn out card on file. I'd just make clean breaks.

Yeah sell your Deadpool because if you keep him he certainly will not be your last. :welcome1: to the show

Yeah I like how they say this is the only one that I'm buying. Then they join the forum and that was their first mistake.

Last edited:
LMFAO well here the thing...im on another forum funny thing looks exactly like this so if in aint collecting, DP, Spawn, Venom, Halo, or Jurassic Park....then my money goes to my 370z....I feel honored to be in a forum surrounded by you guys. thnx for the welcomes. Now I need to find one of those glass shelves yall rock and a lil turntable maybe automatic like Mr freezes clock ice princess thingamabober.

LMFAO well here the thing...im on another forum funny thing looks exactly like this so if in aint collecting, DP, Spawn, Venom, Halo, or Jurassic Park....then my money goes to my 370z....I feel honored to be in a forum surrounded by you guys. thnx for the welcomes. Now I need to find one of those glass shelves yall rock and a lil turntable maybe automatic like Mr freezes clock ice princess thingamabober.

Welcome brother! We will do our best to be a bad influence on your statue collecting habits...;)

Send the other one back

I haven't added any pictures to this thread before, so I thought I'd do just that.

IMG_9566.jpg

Damn that is a terrible paint job on the pec dude, I would get that thing replaced asap if I were you.

I just sent pics of my base to SS, ill see if I can get one that fits properly.

It doesn't really matter to me. As long as I know why it is there (the wax paper). That will happen to a matte surface when sanded by a wax paper. Obviously, a silly thing to do by Sideshow, but on the other hand, it doesn't bother me at all.

I don't want to hog a replacement from those of you that consider this a bigger deal than me. I'm happy with the one I got. No leaning, his feet both plantet on the base. Everything is great.

:)

Sigh, finally had time to open mine and check it out. Found a big red line in the side of his shoulder and some specs of glossy black on his right chest almost peeling paint. What do you guys think I should do? Check the pics out.
Btw this would be the first time dealing with sideshow on issues. How tedious is the whole experience?

image-4.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

image-3.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Back