Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got a call from SS. Gonna get a replacement head for my damaged one and some credit for the ripped knife strap. Also sending me some info on how best to fix the strap myself, top notch customer service for sure. Really friendly on the phone and even chatted a bit about collecting. Thanks W.M.

Just got a call from SS. Gonna get a replacement head for my damaged one and some credit for the ripped knife strap. Also sending me some info on how best to fix the strap myself, top notch customer service for sure. Really friendly on the phone and even chatted a bit about collecting. Thanks W.M.

Awesome big guy....:hi5::goodpost:.... I love to hear good things

Awesome big guy....:hi5::goodpost:.... I love to hear good things

Thanks my man. My first experience with Sideshow and couldn't ask for anything more. The piece is unbelievable from top to bottom like everyone has been saying and now some great customer service experience. Can't wait for Batman.

That's good news. I've still heard nothing about my base. They told me returns are handled in the order they are received...yet I requested my replacement before you even had yours in hand...

That's good news. I've still heard nothing about my base. They told me returns are handled in the order they are received...yet I requested my replacement before you even had yours in hand...

Yeah not sure how it works bud but I am sure they will get to you. I remember you mentioned you called then sent pics. I sent pics right away so maybe that had something to do with it. Either way I am sure they will take care of you.

On a brighter note I saw Galactus is shipping soon. Geez your getting some great stuff fast, first Green lantern then Deadpool now Galactus and then Bats. Crazy bud love the collection and to be honest am a bit jeleous but I'll get there lol.

Yeah not sure how it works bud but I am sure they will get to you. I remember you mentioned you called then sent pics. I sent pics right away so maybe that had something to do with it. Either way I am sure they will take care of you.

On a brighter note I saw Galactus is shipping soon. Geez your getting some great stuff fast, first Green lantern then Deadpool now Galactus and then Bats. Crazy bud love the collection and to be honest am a bit jeleous but I'll get there lol.

Tell us who you spoke to so we can all just call that person instead. It makes a difference who you speak to.

Tell us who you spoke to so we can all just call that person instead. It makes a difference who you speak to.

:exactly: SSC used to have great customer service across the board but now it matters who you talk to as to how well you issues are handled. Plus, over the past few months the Returns Dept. never answers their phone anymore. You have to call someone in CS and then get transferred to Returns to get any help over the phone. In my view their overall CS has definitely declined over the past year or two especially in their Returns Dept.

Here are some shots of mine (#488/1250). Like many of you, I think this came out really nice. Great representation of the character. I only wish they had a third unmasked head. Luckily, someone else I know is commissioning something just like that. :devil

Choking his chicken...

Yeah, I just have an anxiety issue when it comes to these things...always assume the worst. I can't help but think that because this is taking so long, that they'll run out of replacement bases before they get to me.

I am very much looking forward to Galactus...possibly my most anticipated piece this year. Unfortunately it's scheduled to ship on a Thursday again, so I'll have to wait over the weekend. Should have it in hand by the 9th or 10th.

I gotta email sideshow. Just got mine and that stupid wax paper inside his harness rubbed the black paint and made it scuffed and shiney like a couple of other people had. Theres even a spot or two of red paint on the black. Im livid. :mad:

I gotta email sideshow. Just got mine and that stupid wax paper inside his harness rubbed the black paint and made it scuffed and shiney like a couple of other people had. Theres even a spot or two of red paint on the black. Im livid. :mad:

I know its aggravating, but it sounds like you maybe better off doing a quick touchup rather than the hassle of sending it back and all. However, its up to you.

I would if it was straight black, but its that smokey gray blackwash color. How the hell do I match that? lol im no artist. I know im not gona wana deal with sending It back either but if they give me the choice im gonna have to. This destroys the value.:thud:

Got mine in yesterday 98/1250, super excited very impressive statue in person!! ill take pics over the weekend ;)

Lucky!! Congrats. I really wanted number #98.
New Mutants #98 First Appearance of Deadpool.
Really excited to get mine Monday.

Back