Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine will be here tomorrow. If I get any issues I'm sending it back for a refund with no second thought. This is not a must own for me anymore. Unless the very successful creator rob liefeld draws me a personal framed artwork to go with this.

Liefeld sucks

:thwak. Remember he sold record on x-force and created extreme! He is a muti millionaire and self taught! Everyone who buys deadpool has some liefeld in them! :wave they made not love his art sometimes. But he is one of the comic book greats that will live forever in the industry. Lol remember those VHS comic book greats series. :D that's the only reason deadpool is kind of cool for me. But otherwise I was never a big fan of him at all.

Quality stuff this time around

DP7_zps2b1eb77d.jpg

DP1_zps8bc3ab1c.jpg

DP3_zps78994e4a.jpg

DP6_zpse72382d6.jpg

:thwak. Remember he sold record on x-force and created extreme! He is a muti millionaire and self taught! Everyone who buys deadpool has some liefeld in them! :wave they made not love his art sometimes. But he is one of the comic book greats that will live forever in the industry. Lol remember those VHS comic book greats series. :D that's the only reason deadpool is kind of cool for me. But otherwise I was never a big fan of him at all.

Everyone in the industry hates his guts and doesn't want to work with him anymore.

Mine just arrived and I immediately set him up. I was kinda hoping he'd fit on my one bookshelf but no go, too tall. I guess he and Batman will share the same real estate when he shows up.

This statue is intense. I knew what I was getting when I pre-ordered him but you can never really prepare yourself when you open the box. He's got some solid weight to him statue wise (base is hollow as they've been doing for a while) and the paint app is fantastic. I love how they didn't mold his straps and pouches or his teleporter. I knew I wanted his Merc head on but when I threw his comic head on, I actually was surprised to find that I didn't mind it all that much. The chicken hand actually kind of fits the Merc head because you have this super serious looking hero holding a chicken with dynamite up its ***, it fits the character.

My base has a couple minor scuffs and you can tell that there was paintdrip before they threw on the top clear coat but I don't think it bothers me enough to request a replacement. The shipper box was decently beat up and there's a decent sized dent in the actual box but I'm not really a stickler for a mint box.

quick pic,the guy turned out good! seems they put extra efforts this time and hope this will be a turning point in term of QC. just a tip, be very careful when you place and remove the right hand, the magnet is very strong and might chip the paint or makes you pump the leg when pulling, specially for the chicken hand since it's longer and harder to pull (that what she said),,will post more pics later :D I just hope the punisher be as good
y8ebanyq.jpg

Loving this pic Hemoo!!! Infact, I'm so impressed with how this piece has come out that I'm definitely gonna pick him up from a local retailer once he arrives in stock. Not so fussed on missing out on the Exclusive as I don't think I'd display him with the chicken anyway!

P.S. do the samurai swords actually come out of there sheaths??

Loving this pic Hemoo!!! Infact, I'm so impressed with how this piece has come out that I'm definitely gonna pick him up from a local retailer once he arrives in stock. Not so fussed on missing out on the Exclusive as I don't think I'd display him with the chicken anyway!

They do not. But that's a good thing, as it'd just up their ability to get lost if you ever have to move and pack things up since he has no ability to hold them. They do have great detail though, and look amazing once placed on his back!

Go for it bro! EX or REG this is amazing statue & sure to impress. I changed it today to merc head & gun, badass ;) & yes, the sword is one piece that you attach it behind, but u cant remove it from the sheath

Yes they do.

I think he meant the actual sheath that's holding the sword, not if the samurai swords can be taken off the actual statue. The sheath is the case that holds the actual blade, which can't be removed from the handle in this case.

I think he meant the actual sheath that's holding the sword, not if the samurai swords can be taken off the actual statue. The sheath is the case that holds the actual blade, which can't be removed from the handle in this case.

The first thing I felt was the knife on his side and there is something in there. Its shaped like a blade. But I didnt try and pull it out as im sure its not meant to come out.

As far as the swords go, as people have said they dont come out of the sheath but the 2 swords themselves are separate form him (thank god). You just slide them into the leather loops on his back.

Blurry pic but here you go.

bc3d0544-f4d3-4213-a288-d7c06dca550b_zps732149c5.jpg

Same here, ive ordered mine from collectibles direct :rock

I have a waitlist in for the EX but don't have much hope of it converting at this point. If it doesn't convert over the next week, I'll definitely pick up a reg. This is a must own piece imo and I can live without the chicken. I am really glad the reg has the switch out portraits because that's what I really want.

Mine just arrived today. Great looking PF, but I think I might have to contact SS to have it returned. There's a lot of scuffs and "gunk" on the base that I'm worried about. Also, there appears to be some inconsistencies in the paint application on the torso (especially noticeable with the black) that really sticks out in direct light. Anybody else experience this yet??

Mine just arrived today. Great looking PF, but I think I might have to contact SS to have it returned. There's a lot of scuffs and "gunk" on the base that I'm worried about. Also, there appears to be some inconsistencies in the paint application on the torso (especially noticeable with the black) that really sticks out in direct light. Anybody else experience this yet??

My base has a couple of scuffs and a couple spots where the paint or clear coat ran a little but to be honest, you'd never notice them unless you took Deadpool off of his base and held it up to the light. Hell, I just checked and it took me several seconds just to spot them because of how hidden they are. I don't think I'll bother with a replacement as the next one could be much worse.

My base has a couple of scuffs and a couple spots where the paint or clear coat ran a little but to be honest, you'd never notice them unless you took Deadpool off of his base and held it up to the light. Hell, I just checked and it took me several seconds just to spot them because of how hidden they are. I don't think I'll bother with a replacement as the next one could be much worse.

My base is pretty noticably scratched, and there is about a 1/8" deep x about 1" diameter dent right in the middle (almost right between the two white eyes of the logo). I have contacted SS about a replacement base, but haven't heard anything back yet. I really hope I can get a replacement because the damaged base kind of ruins an otherwise flawless piece.

Here's a couple pics to show the torso. After some more inspection there's also a couple of red dots on his arms where it looks like they botched the paint job.
25sllog.jpg

14lodur.jpg

Well, it was supposed to arrive today. The info still says in transit but my fedex guy is lazy. He never brings packages to my door. He always says no one is home and takes them directly to the front office. Front office is now closed so I'm sure the driver will just state I'm not here and he will set it for re delivery. Fedex usually comes before 3. Of course today is the day he comes after business hours. So annoying.

Back