Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In swapping out parts I found I really don't care for the comic head. It just doesn't fit the rest of the statue IMO. I do like the pistol, though.

Did anyone else notice it says Chimichanga on the side of it? lol

& the Pics keep coming :clap

I really have no idea which head I'm going to display with mine. That's my only problem but a good problem to have :)

What a great looking statue, congrats to the owners. It appears that SSC nailed this one. Thanks for the pics as well. :rock

In swapping out parts I found I really don't care for the comic head. It just doesn't fit the rest of the statue IMO. I do like the pistol, though.

Did anyone else notice it says Chimichanga on the side of it? lol

Where on the gun? Lol

Mine will be here Thursday. :gah::yess:

Man this looks amazing. Future grail imo.

Hope they do an X-Force variant with sword instead of chicken and maybe a different machine gun.

Would love to have this as funny Deadpool and that as merciless killer Deadpool

Man this looks amazing. Future grail imo.

Hope they do an X-Force variant with sword instead of chicken and maybe a different machine gun.

Would love to have this as funny Deadpool and that as merciless killer Deadpool

:exactly:

:pray: I hope we get an X-force variant!

Deadpool is seriously one of the best uses of mixed media ever. I actually like both heads and would display them with both. The Paint up is immaculate, and the little details and easter eggs in the art box, the chicken and the handgun having "Chimichanga XP" in it for the true Deadpool fans make this a 10/10!

2ktq.jpg

zzg2.jpg

2nzv.jpg

x5f8.jpg

md77.jpg

h76n.jpg

7w6j.jpg

nzhy.jpg

o9dy.jpg

kmbs.jpg

WOW these are great pics. The finished peices look just like the production sample. Very excited to get mine.

Buying one to make into X-force
Mine will come on Wed

Great pics all and congrats

Great to hear filip. Glad you really like it :)

I won't be seeing mine until Dec because I'm having to get mine delivered to my parents miles away but when I go visit them for Christmas I'm going to have this the Green lantern PF, Joker PF & hopefully my Batman PF all there waiting for me :panic:

Look at the bright side RB, you are gonna have some amazing packages to open for the holidays. :yess:

We have very similar tastes as well Bro. I already have my EX Joker, GL, and Deadpool displayed. Just waiting on the EX Bats PF. Of course, out of all of them, Bats is the one I'm most eagerly anticipating. :impatient:

Back