Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha ha yeah like you my friend this hobby has pulled me in big time. This will be my first but defiantly not my last :lecture

Yeah as much as I have been pulled in I think my collection is going to be quit modest compared to some... I have gotten in when prices are quit high... So a lot of the BIGGER name characters that I want are could to drain the old pocket book quit a bit. It also sound a bit weird, but a lot of the ones I want are comng out very close to each other. The Cap statue I already have, Batman, Superman, Gladiator Hulk.... Those are all scheduled to come out in one year or so.... And even with delays... That is a lot of cash. However, past those I only have to get a Spiderman, and I could get out of the hobby. Yeah there are about 10-15 I would like to have, but with the increasing prices for even the most B or C list character, I am not sure if I will be able to afford the likes of Nightwing, the Flash, Luthor, and Darkseid
Ditto... I got my first statue (McFarlane Forward Unto Dawn Halo Master Chief VS Hunter Statue) beginning of May 2013... Yes 2013... And now I have 7 statues in hand and 5-7 more preordered... My wallet hurts... :panic:

Im actually with Arctic Beast, ive never seen a pf before and DP is my first one...
You will be FLOORED at the size and how awesome these are ... Totally amazing... All of mine will be over 21 inches tall.

I own 1/4 Enterbay figures, so I have an idea of size. Just so happy to have Deadpool next to my EB joker....

If it ships wpearlier couldn't you just call and get it over up:dunno

Yea I believe SSC will allow you to pay the statue off earlier if you'd like, they just set your final payment according to the flex schedule you signed up for and the estimated in stock date.

Yea I believe SSC will allow you to pay the statue off earlier if you'd like, they just set your final payment according to the flex schedule you signed up for and the estimated in stock date.

No they won't...I've tried it...You can pay things off early if it's instock....But seeing that this is a pre-order..:(

The last piece I got from Sideshow was on Flexpay and they just sent me an email saying I could pay early and have it shipped right away when it hit the warehouse. I'm sure they will do the same for anyone that was pushed back after the 8th.

No email for me but my flex still shows the 5th.

Back