Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got my first ever notice :yess: this is gonna be awesome. 16 days can't pass fast enough. Congrats to everyone who be getting this soon. :hi5::rock

AWESOME DUDE!!!!!!! I am betting that I am ATLEAST a YEAR from getting my first OFFICIAL SSC notice... Congrats m8... I really thought we would BOTH have the Bat first.

The one with the chicken sold out :monkey2 ... Oh well, is any one going to get the normal one?

deadpool_20.jpg

AB, Deadpool will be just the beginning for you, my friend! Hopefully this one turns out nicely! :hi5:

Yeah AB I could be in trouble :lol. I really hope this turns out great. I have been looking at the high res pic and they look amazing, hopefully the production piece can match up. Look forward to seeing how you display him in your collection. I'll be keeping an eye on your collection thread.

AWESOME DUDE!!!!!!! I am betting that I am ATLEAST a YEAR from getting my first OFFICIAL SSC notice... Congrats m8... I really thought we would BOTH have the Bat first.

Thanks Spidey it is insanely exciting. This will actually be the first SS piece I actual ever see in person so I am pretty excited. :rock

I also thought we would both have our Batman EX's by now as well but hoepfully no more delays and we will have this by Halloween :pray:. The production piece at SDCC this year looked amazing I can't wait for that one.

Thanks Spidey it is insanely exciting. This will actually be the first SS piece I actual ever see in person so I am pretty excited. :rock

I also thought we would both have our Batman EX's by now as well but hoepfully no more delays and we will have this by Halloween :pray:. The production piece at SDCC this year looked amazing I can't wait for that one.

You are SUCH a FREAK AB that I keep forgetting that you haven't even seen one of these inperson. You are going to be floored m8.... While I nly own one now I have seen many, and I can say these are awesome m8.

You are SUCH a FREAK AB that I keep forgetting that you haven't even seen one of these inperson. You are going to be floored m8.... While I nly own one now I have seen many, and I can say these are awesome m8.

Ha ha yeah like you my friend this hobby has pulled me in big time. This will be my first but defiantly not my last :lecture

Ha ha yeah like you my friend this hobby has pulled me in big time. This will be my first but defiantly not my last :lecture

Ditto... I got my first statue (McFarlane Forward Unto Dawn Halo Master Chief VS Hunter Statue) beginning of May 2013... Yes 2013... And now I have 7 statues in hand and 5-7 more preordered... My wallet hurts... :panic:

Ditto... I got my first statue (McFarlane Forward Unto Dawn Halo Master Chief VS Hunter Statue) beginning of May 2013... Yes 2013... And now I have 7 statues in hand and 5-7 more preordered... My wallet hurts... :panic:

Wow you really got sucked in :lol sounds like you got a nice collection going.

Wow you really got sucked in :lol sounds like you got a nice collection going.

Yup...sucked in like a Hoover vacuum :slap or I guess now that saying may go better with ... Sucked in like a dyson :rotfl:rotfl

And I think my collection is starting strong. Feel free to take a peek... The link to the thread is below my sig .

Just woke up to my notice email :)

Shipping is only $ 29 to the UK apparently

Good times indeed cannot wait to open this one

Can't wait to see the first inhand pics

At least we don't pay taxes on it. .. but it does hurt nonetheless.

How long til the government wants a slice of that though with all their budget problems. 10c drop hurts too. Guess it's our own fault for choosing an expensive hobby.:lol

Back