Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, anytime there's delays, I've always just assumed it was because they were behind schedule. If anything, I hope they don't rush the last few ones just because they feel pressured to meet deadlines. I think this one'll turn out just fine though so I'm not too worried...just impatient:D

:lol Oh, I know that the delay is most likely due to behind schedule...I just keep praying that Sideshow will fix the QC issues that plague the Marvel line.
She also not part of the Marvel line. The averages tend to play out better when the statue has no involvement with Marvel.
This :lecture it seems the Marvel line has the most QC issues out of the lines.

Truth of the matter is there delays don't actually directly indicate the overall final quality of a product and I'm almost 100% sure there are no statues that are released 100% defect free..I don't mean one specific piece of a statue I'm talking more in regards to the full ES.

It's just the way things have gone.

That said, I personally would like to see SSC raise the bar on the expected quality of their final products from the factories that mass produce them (in terms of matching the quality of their proto's). It would go a long way to strengthening the brand by removing the concern of it's buyers that what they bought is what they will get.

Exactly. They never delay to improve quality. They delay because they have too many pieces to make.

Also because they don't want me to wrack up all of my rewards points on last year's PO's to use on this year's PO's...it's all a big conspiracy, see...

"We recently emailed to let you know that we found a MARVEL Premium Format Figure Deadpool Premium Format Figure to fulfill your Wait List Reservation. It has now become a live order in your account"

Yay EX WL converted, someone obviously got tired of waiting?

Either way pretty happy.

"We recently emailed to let you know that we found a MARVEL Premium Format Figure Deadpool Premium Format Figure to fulfill your Wait List Reservation. It has now become a live order in your account"

Yay EX WL converted, someone obviously got tired of waiting?

Either way pretty happy.

:hi5: congrats buddy. Hopefully you'll have it in your hands soon.

Yeah hopefully :pray:

I'm just waiting to read that post by someone to say it's delayed though, hope I'm wrong :(

I know what you mean my man. Safe to say it has to appear in the shipping in 30 days section of this weeks newsletter or it's not happening. Hopefully we see it there unless its changed on the status screen before that.

I just hope I don't get slammed with both this and Batman in August and before anyone says it I know I should start using the flex pay option :rotfl

just got an email from sideshow saying that my flex pay will be delayed till July 5th. looks like deadpool is now officially delayed :pfft:

Back