Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
& let the series of unfortunate delays begin! cant wait for him & the punisher back to back

GL premium format now in July with another last minute change. Expect at least 1-2 of these for Deadpool.

They will change it tomorrow or Monday :gah:

Not in the newsletter. Expect a delay.

EVERYTHINGHURTS_zps57b45aae.gif

Quote Sideshow (today):

So, basically, nothing to learn from that quote... ;)

Sounds like they know about as much as we do. My last flex is scheduled for the 5th so I assume we'll know Monday or Tuesday what's happening. Would be so awesome if we get this in June. Everything else I have on order has been pushed back, and this will be my first SS piece I've received since the Joker.

As long as they improve their QC, I don't mind delays. Sure, I am disappointed, but I would rather have DP come a few months late than have another IM, Rogue, Psylocke, or other Marvel PF QC nightmares...

As long as they improve their QC, I don't mind delays. Sure, I am disappointed, but I would rather have DP come a few months late than have another IM, Rogue, Psylocke, or other Marvel PF QC nightmares...

How many times has that been said and then you still run into some kind of QC issue. Rogue & Psy' were delayed and look at how that all played out.

Back