Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems like its been longer! :gah: Anyway technically it can still sell out before the edition sizes are announced! :lecture

Well maybe. They might have a cap on it but even if it reaches the cap it still sells out and if it doesn't , it's most likely capped at a lower number.

Either way this one will be gold in the bank I feel.

Well maybe. They might have a cap on it but even if it reaches the cap it still sells out and if it doesn't , it's most likely capped at a lower number.

Either way this one will be gold in the bank I feel.

It will definitely have a better chance of that than the open edition statues.

I wish this would sell out already. The fact it hasn't means possibly a higher ES?

Black Widow was available for ages and it's got an ES of 500. Now the ex is totally sold out with no waitlist option.

Babydoll was available for a few days as well, again with an ES of 500 and it's ex also sold out with closed wait lists.

All the mad Deadpool fans have their orders in and that's probably not as many as you would think (Black Widow had Avengers behind her and she took forever). I would expect an ES of 500 or less (of course that's just a guess).

I don't care about ES.....unless it's small then I'll celebrate.

Other than that I wanna look cool so... I don't care! let it be open ES!

Hope it's small.......no wait.....

You know in the end you guys are going to be happy with this. As it does look great. If I wasn't already getting Batman and Superman when they come out I would be really considering this. I am being a smart arse about it occasionally, but as long as there are no QC problems you will all be over the moon happy. The sculpt is almost as smooth and detailed as Skaar IMHO (accept for the weird line)

You know in the end you guys are going to be happy with this. As it does look great. If I wasn't already getting Batman and Superman when they come out I would be really considering this. I am being a smart arse about it occasionally, but as long as there are no QC problems you will all be over the moon happy. The sculpt is almost as smooth and detailed as Skaar IMHO (accept for the weird line)

I like it but I also think the the bandolier looks a bit strange.... prob because it isn't sculpted. In hand photos may prove to be whole different ballgame. Still a great sculpt.

Black Widow was available for ages and it's got an ES of 500. Now the ex is totally sold out with no waitlist option.

Babydoll was available for a few days as well, again with an ES of 500 and it's ex also sold out with closed wait lists.

All the mad Deadpool fans have their orders in and that's probably not as many as you would think (Black Widow had Avengers behind her and she took forever). I would expect an ES of 500 or less (of course that's just a guess).

I think that's a good call. This thread is less than 200 pages and the ones on other fourms are even less and he's up for PO. The last 20 pages here have been pretty much the same 10 or 20 of us just chatting. Have a look at the batman thread or hulk there at like 500 pages.

Deadpool is the kind of character where you want it or you don't unlike a batman where pretty much every collector weather their into comic piece or not will go after. I would be surprised to see an ES over 500 but not in a bad way. A higher ES just means Deadpools got more fans than I thought which is great.

I think that's a good call. This thread is less than 200 pages and the ones on other fourms are even less and he's up for PO. The last 20 pages here have been pretty much the same 10 or 20 of us just chatting. Have a look at the batman thread or hulk there at like 500 pages.

Deadpool is the kind of character where you want it or you don't unlike a batman where pretty much every collector weather their into comic piece or not will go after. I would be surprised to see an ES over 500 but not in a bad way. A higher ES just means Deadpools got more fans than I thought which is great.

I dunno...BBTS is already PO sold out

Back