Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
in hoping not to open the old flipper debate again, i feel that pretty much any ssc/marvel piece that can be bought at retail and well done will eventually appreciate in value. Even The Thing PF which was available from ssc forever, is now climbing as well.

That's the deal breaking question...QC If that's bad. All bets are off.

Female intuition Kenny? Jk bro.

:lol...close to it when it comes to collecting.

Wow 25 years? Cool I had a lot too but only 5 months for statues. I learn so much it's great! Im still learning everyday and my first spook just over with. Next will be the other holiday events. Also learn what PF and comiquette means lol.... All newbies will need time to figure this out. Congrats on holding onto them all so long. You must have money to kill to put on hold for so long. Happy collecting! Don't ever quit the hobby :clap I was tempted with so many issues of broken statues, scams, space, and money spent. But when I get statues like baroness Its all worth it. She brings back so many good 80s memories.

I to think I learned so much about collecting and myself when I moved over to collecting statues almost 5 years ago. But was lucky enough to have never been scammed when I was a newbie in the hobby, nor did I have to deal with receiving broken statue. Maybe once I got a broken statue. That's was the X-Men vs Sentinel #1 Ex. Was lucky enough that I knew how to fix the lights and now perfect.

I will never and don't you ever forget that feeling you get when you get that A+ piece. It's what makes spending all that money worth while.

"Collect Like You Give A Damn"

You are one smart collector, to be frank I would like to do the same from where I come from there is limited collecter to sell to. What you are doing do help alot in reducing the cost of collecting which will only continue to increase further in the future.

I think those you recent release you cant go wrong with would be the ex batman and the coming superman, I might just buy another one more ex superman to fund for the one I m keeping.

Thanks, been doing it this way for a long time now.

DC is going to be good to me. I don't collect the line but I ordered one Ex. of all these. Joker, Batman, Posion Ivy & when Superman goes up I'll grab one. 2-3 years from now I'll drop them off for other statues coming in 2015-16. That's why I laugh when I read I won't be able to do it with the newer stuff. Shenanigans, I tell you borderline blasphemy...:lol With the arrival of the DC line. It pumped another 5 years for me in this hobby. Those fans are crazy for there stuff. Just read the threads and that pretty much speak for itself. The secondary market is going to be "So" nice for them in 2-3 years from now. I do this solely to support my addiction, because that's what it is. I love collecting these statues more than anything I've ever collected over the years.

That's the deal breaking question...QC If that's bad. All bets are off.

:lol...close to it when it comes to collecting.

I to think I learned so much about collecting and myself when I moved over to collecting statues almost 5 years ago. But was lucky enough to have never been scammed when I was a newbie in the hobby, nor did I have to deal with receiving broken statue. Maybe once I got a broken statue. That's was the X-Men vs Sentinel #1 Ex. Was lucky enough that I knew how to fix the lights and now perfect.

I will never and don't you ever forget that feeling you get when you get that A+ piece. It's what makes spending all that money worth while.

"Collect Like You Give A Damn"

Thanks, been doing it this way for a long time now.

DC is going to be good to me. I don't collect the line but I ordered one Ex. of all these. Joker, Batman, Posion Ivy & when Superman goes up I'll grab one. 2-3 years from now I'll drop them off for other statues coming in 2015-16. That's why I laugh when I read I won't be able to do it with the newer stuff. Shenanigans, I tell you borderline blasphemy...:lol With the arrival of the DC line. It pumped another 5 years for me in this hobby. Those fans are crazy for there stuff. Just read the threads and that pretty much speak for itself. The secondary market is going to be "So" nice for them in 2-3 years from now. I do this solely to support my addiction, because that's what it is. I love collecting these statues more than anything I've ever collected over the years.

u dont like DC??

DC is going to be good to me. I don't collect the line but I ordered one Ex. of all these. Joker, Batman, Posion Ivy & when Superman goes up I'll grab one. 2-3 years from now I'll drop them off for other statues coming in 2015-16.

Meanwhile, while you wait, they just sit in their boxes, shielded from the light of day? Poor statues...

u dont like DC??

I like DC, but my passion is and has always been for Marvel Inc. So I'll take this opportunity to now get two steps ahead of this hobby. Now when Wonder Woman gets made. You can bet I'll be getting one for myself. Plus I collect other lines. Bowen's, LSB, Dioramas, customs, G.I. Joe, Thundercats & video game statues. So, DC had to take a back seat in my book. But I know they'll definitley help sustain the future growth of my collection.

"Plan your work and work your plan."

Meanwhile, while you wait, they just sit in their boxes, shielded from the light of day? Poor statues...

They're just fermenting until the time is right. But until then I have others in the waiting wing ready for the next potential 1/4 Grail to be made...cough...cough the Apocalypse Comiquette...;)

They're just fermenting until the time is right. But until then I have others in the waiting wing ready for the next potential 1/4 Grail to be made...cough...cough the Apocalypse Comiquette...;)

I hear ya, I have a Rhino EX, extra Bats EX and Sparrow ST EX waiting in the wings for something. Also on the waitlist for Malgus EX, Master Chief EX, Poison Ivy EX too.

Actually, yeah. Smart choice m8, and damn I wish I could afford it ... Lol

I only have bats, sups, Spider-Man, ironman, and r2- d2 I have to get before I can be content. I will then have my ultimate collection. So generating some ammunition. Oh and maybe Juggernaut too:wink1:

When I found out the EX size for Batman was 2k I was turned off by that. Everyone still expecting it to climb a lot? The fact that they are making damn near 10,000 of those statues makes me think they will really decline in value considering how many people hock things in this hobby.

When I found out the EX size for Batman was 2k I was turned off by that. Everyone still expecting it to climb a lot? The fact that they are making damn near 10,000 of those statues makes me think they will really decline in value considering how many people hock things in this hobby.

Ex won't make a lot of money but it won't lose either. I'll take my chances. What does it hurt?

I'm willing to take a small gamble on these first few DC pieces. I figure buying one can't hurt. I know at least I'll be able to get my money back if it looks like this line going to be a bust, but the 1250 Joker Ex has me feeling good about a slightly more popular Batman Ex.

I'm willing to take a small gamble on these first few DC pieces. I figure buying one can't hurt. I know at least I'll be able to get my money back if it looks like this line going to be a bust, but the 1250 Joker Ex has me feeling good about a slightly more popular Batman Ex.

WORD!:lecture

Well, anyone has noticed that crappy line across his shoulder?

282262_10151170994464145_504614680_n.jpg

It looks very weird... That's mean that the Ex hand would be an ARM instead?? I don't ****ing get it, hope they'll fix that wouldn't they?

What do you think?

I like DC, but my passion is and has always been for Marvel Inc. So I'll take this opportunity to now get two steps ahead of this hobby. Now when Wonder Woman gets made. You can bet I'll be getting one for myself. Plus I collect other lines. Bowen's, LSB, Dioramas, customs, G.I. Joe, Thundercats & video game statues. So, DC had to take a back seat in my book. But I know they'll definitley help sustain the future growth of my collection.

"Plan your work and work your plan."

the thundercats line has been cancelled

probably...and that's if that one hits good enough numbers

Just went to the SSC website and it's not even listed anymore in the data system...:( Really hadn't been paying attention to that line or it's threads. Probably trying to charge $349 for a "D" listed character did nothing to help the matter.

Thanks Ink...

Back