Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some help would be appreciated.
I ordered for the first time directly via Sideshowtoy.com.
Normally I buy the regular version from a local German distributor.
This time, how ever, the exclusive is the absolute icing on this figure.

My question is, if the statue arrives broken, how to handle the affair? Just asking now because it's a long way to Germany.

Thanks for your help.

Are we sure about that? I noticed the different heads in the product pics but nowhere in the description does it mention anything about a second head. It mentions the chicken as the exclusive but nothing about two heads. The head I prefer with the finer sculpted detail is what it looks like is for sure but that head we saw at SDCC makes no mention as being a SOH, though it is shown in the pics.

It's not mentioned, but why else would they show two different portraits if they weren't offering two different portraits?

Some help would be appreciated.
I ordered for the first time directly via Sideshowtoy.com.
Normally I buy the regular version from a local German distributor.
This time, how ever, the exclusive is the absolute icing on this figure.

My question is, if the statue arrives broken, how to handle the affair? Just asking now because it's a long way to Germany.

Thanks for your help.

They'll get you to destroy it, send photographic proof and send you out a replacement :wave

They'll get you to destroy it, send photographic proof and send you out a replacement :wave

Thank you so much for the quick reply.
Hopefully it will arrive in perfect condition. But it's good to know that Sideshow takes care.

BTW: the statue looks phenomenal.

Happily Ordered!

Finally get to see all the details, loving the swords in the harness, the details in the mask. Only thing I don't like is the break for the right arm, I think they should have had the disconnect be where the black and red meet on his bicep.

Looks like a winner.

Back