Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like we get these two heads, either exclusive or not. The Chicken is an Exclusive.

300119_press02-001.jpg
300119_press03-001.jpg

Are we sure about that? I noticed the different heads in the product pics but nowhere in the description does it mention anything about a second head. It mentions the chicken as the exclusive but nothing about two heads. The head I prefer with the finer sculpted detail is what it looks like is for sure but that head we saw at SDCC makes no mention as being a SOH, though it is shown in the pics.

This will be my first Marvel pf.

This is actually my second Marvel PF. I'm still waiting on the ScarJo Black Widow one.

I'm sure Deadpool will try to make moves on that PF when he arrives some time in 2017... :)

Seriously though, Estimated to arrive June of 2013, so that means September, right?

Are we sure about that? I noticed the different heads in the product pics but nowhere in the description does it mention anything about a second head. It mentions the chicken as the exclusive but nothing about two heads. The head I prefer with the finer sculpted detail is what it looks like is for sure but that head we saw at SDCC makes no mention as being a SOH, though it is shown in the pics.

Yes, the regular edition and exclusive edition will include both heads.

-SideshowAlex :)

Back