Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most people on here like their Deadpool serious, Liefields' wasn't about that so it's not surprising people don't like his work

What do you mean?!?! It was after Liefeld that Deadpool went all whacky and goofy. His version was a more mercenary that comedian, unlike what he has turn into.

What do you mean?!?! It was after Liefeld that Deadpool went all whacky and goofy. His version was a more mercenary that comedian, unlike what he has turn into.

I also thought deadpool was always a serious kind of guy. Until recently found out he was suppose to be a joker funny kind of guy? What was that all about? I prefer him to be the Liefeld serious deadpool too. But hey I could be wrong and was he a funny guy way back in the days? I never read a comic so by the pics I could not tell he was a funny guy in the 90s era.

He's always been a joker. But some of the more recent stuff is over the top. I have to say though still alot of fun but the character as definetly moved more heavily into comedy over time.

Having said all that. I am looking forward to the new Deadpool series starting next month. Gonna try and pick up that tpb you mentioned as well nova. Good luck getting your orders in guys.

Just take a long bathroom break like you always do :lol

Or........

Invest on a smartphone. You will never miss another preorder again :lecture

:rotfl I knew someone was going to bring that up again Lol... Yes I agree I must get a smart phone soon. The only reason I have not bought a smart phone yet is because I have a ipad already. I carry it everywhere, but at work it's too big to try to order without someone complaining. Tomorrow I can't bring my ipad to work. It's a day with a group meeting. Blah! I will risk it this time since ss no longer has the one day sell outs anymore. :pray: Please don't sell out in one day or else I would be so angry at myself.

Whaaaaare aaaaarrrrr da preorder ???!!! I want preorder nooooowwww

nicolas-cage-crazy.jpg

Silly question: after how many hours from now usually new stuff goes up for PO?

:rotfl I knew someone was going to bring that up again Lol... Yes I agree I must get a smart phone soon. The only reason I have not bought a smart phone yet is because I have a ipad already. I carry it everywhere, but at work it's too big to try to order without someone complaining. Tomorrow I can't bring my ipad to work. It's a day with a group meeting. Blah! I will risk it this time since ss no longer has the one day sell outs anymore. :pray: Please don't sell out in one day or else I would be so angry at myself.

Or you could stop buying statues and get yourself a friggin' smart phone. If I had to choose between a statue and a smart phone, it's not really a choice, I'd get a phone. There's actually a lot more things I'd get before a statue.

And don't you have computers at your place of work? Can't you just do that? Has technology caught up with you guys there yet?

Back