Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I like the 'new' head better. Seems to be much more detailed.

marvelsscpfdeadpoolsscz.jpg

The head in the sneak peek looks better than the head shown at CC. The black circles around his eyes are much smaller. This is looking like a must buy for me. :yess:

The head doesnt matter... Must come with the CHICKEN:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Well, it does matter. What if the chicken comes without a head? Who'd fall in love with a chicken with its head cut off? :monkey1

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FE8Uut3YRdw&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who's not a big Deadpool fan, yet feeling very compelled to buy this awesome statue. :rock

I think I like the 'new' head better. Seems to be much more detailed.

marvelsscpfdeadpoolsscz.jpg
This was an 'instant pass', but now I'm curious to see what this other head looks like front on, & painted. Didn't really budget this in to my spending. Yay for FlexPay.

I can't tell from that pic, but maybe somebody in here can. Does it look to be the same head sculpt as the unpainted proto?

I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who's not a big Deadpool fan, yet feeling very compelled to buy this awesome statue. :rock

you got me this now a must for me. So many great pieces probably to many this is my first year of collecting and its epic:rock:rock:

I'm hoping the due date won't be until the middle of next year so I can clear all my other PO's first, otherwise I'll be on bread and water for the foreseeable :monkey1

The new teasers are awesome, this statue gives me lady wood :monkey3

Back