Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got both the Iron and BiB spidey's in same pose.

I'd prefer an X-Force Deadpool in a different pose but as long as it's more white than grea i'll take it.

I'd like to say I'm with you on this one, but hell, I'd buy a grey/black X-Force variant too. Even in the same pose.:horror

I've got both the Iron and BiB spidey's in same pose.

I'd prefer an X-Force Deadpool in a different pose but as long as it's more white than grea i'll take it.

Totally agree with you Nova :hi5:....please white more then gray!!!!:pray:......when will Deadpool be up for Pre-order? thursday? Can't wait!

I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who's not a big Deadpool fan, yet feeling very compelled to buy this awesome statue. :rock

I'm with you bro. I have not read much of the character but have always loved his costume. This piece looks awesome and I may hair have to get it. With the new marvel now starting I may also have to give the Deadpool comic a try.

The major arc of the book deals with his origin and current time mixed together, it does carry on from the previous book but they aren't 100% neccessary, basically he's tracking a doc who experimented on him.

The other arc is a bit tricky as you do kinda need to know about what's been going on

I've got all Classics up to 4 and i've enjoyed 4 the most, but they're all very fun and cool books :wave

Thanks Nova.

Does the sneak peace pic on sideshows page look like they changed the face compared to the one at SDCC?

Unless they pull an Iceman (the preview vid showed another head that wasn't offered with the final product), Deadpool has a switch out head.

My guess is the cartoony head and chicken for the EX, the "meaner" head and gun for the Reg.

Unless they pull an Iceman (the preview vid showed another head that wasn't offered with the final product), Deadpool has a switch out head.

My guess is the cartoony head and chicken for the EX, the "meaner" head and gun for the Reg.

Thanks peedi. You picking this piece up?

Back