Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That earlier WIP also looks like his brow is furrowed more and his ears are more prominent, but I guess it could be the angle. Still I hope for the best for those buying this one.

Easy pass for me tho'. The custom has a much better pose for my taste.

Hard to tell too much based on that angle, but I think the shape of the head, size of ears, and size of eyes are different on that earlier prototype. The older one looks more like a traditional comic character (which is what I'm inferring people want).

Hopefully the proto pics are the COH that's for the serious DP.

:lecture Why would I want some goofy head sculpt as the EX accessory? Just give me 2 badass head skulpts! :cuckoo:
Because Deadpool isn't a bad-ass, maybe? :lol Isn't he, like, the opposite of that? Some psychotic goofball? The bad-ass version of him is Deathstroke the Terminator, which I'm hoping SSC will do alongside various Titans down the road.

Because Deadpool isn't a bad-ass, maybe? :lol Isn't he, like, the opposite of that? Some psychotic goofball? The bad-ass version of him is Deathstroke the Terminator, which I'm hoping SSC will do alongside various Titans down the road.

I remember he was a bad ass when I was a kid. He can and has beaten Wolverine fair and square. Can't remember the issue but it has a blue cover and Wolverine impaled on Deadpool's swords. His characterization has gotten goofier as his popularity has risen but he does occasionally have serious moments. A victim of too many series, I think guys like him work best in limited, important appearances although I do like him now in Uncanny X-Force. I'll more than likely get this PF.

I remember he was a bad ass when I was a kid. He can and has beaten Wolverine fair and square. Can't remember the issue but it has a blue cover and Wolverine impaled on Deadpool's swords. His characterization has gotten goofier as his popularity has risen but he does occasionally have serious moments. A victim of too many series, I think guys like him work best in limited, important appearances although I do like him now in Uncanny X-Force. I'll more than likely get this PF.

Well he was made as a joke to spite DC. Then he got serious, then sorta goofy sorta serious with Cable, then now he's just a comedy comic. Greatness though:lol Him and Bob from Hydra together:rotfl:rotfl

...ok but now I'm really paying attention to this new head. I get off work and all this SDCC stuff is up and I'm just realizing all the new pics.

The SDCC head is definitely different from the unpainted pic. The black area around the eyes on the SDCC head is rounded. On the unpainted version that part of the mask is sculpted with angles. I think the SDCC head is the Ex that goes with the chicken. Serious head goes with the gun.

More valuable or not if that head and chicken are the EX I don't need them. I doubt I'd resell so a cheaper regular might be a good option cuz I like gun and serious head better.

Well he was made as a joke to spite DC. Then he got serious, then sorta goofy sorta serious with Cable, then now he's just a comedy comic. Greatness though:lol Him and Bob from Hydra together:rotfl:rotfl

I never knew that. I just found it though, Wolverine #88 from 1994 was my introduction to DP. He talked a lot and made bad jokes but wasn't a complete goof ball and didn't seem like a psycho at all. That version of him sticks in my head because that's how I first read him, beating Wolverine. Plus I skipped all his solo series because I didn't like the goofy version. I read X-Force now where he's similar to the version I first read. If you were to just look at my personal comics you wouldn't see the comedy comic version. I only buy what I like as far as character portrayals.

I never knew that. I just found it though, Wolverine #88 from 1994 was my introduction to DP. He talked a lot and made bad jokes but wasn't a complete goof ball and didn't seem like a psycho at all. That version of him sticks in my head because that's how I first read him, beating Wolverine. Plus I skipped all his solo series because I didn't like the goofy version. I read X-Force now where he's similar to the version I first read. If you were to just look at my personal comics you wouldn't see the comedy comic version. I only buy what I like as far as character portrayals.

I buy em all. I gotcha though

Deadpool is a cocky _______. But that just adds to him being a badass. He's a master swordsman and weapon wielder. Martial arts etc. He's pretty badass IMO.

If only Sideshow's Deadpool could look like this, but in 1/4. :(

13675d1338402631-733_0___source.jpg

not feeling this statue...seems so boring...and isn't deadpool the complete opposite of boring?
Maybe a switch out chicken arm with a gun pointing out?
I will decide whether to buy this or not when they put up the po.

I liked seeing dead pool in person but not enough to buy. If ur a diehard fan go for it but this piece just wasn't as exciting as some if the other stuff at comic con.

Back