Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never knew that. I just found it though, Wolverine #88 from 1994 was my introduction to DP. He talked a lot and made bad jokes but wasn't a complete goof ball and didn't seem like a psycho at all. That version of him sticks in my head because that's how I first read him, beating Wolverine. Plus I skipped all his solo series because I didn't like the goofy version. I read X-Force now where he's similar to the version I first read. If you were to just look at my personal comics you wouldn't see the comedy comic version. I only buy what I like as far as character portrayals.

Sorry bud but to correct u deadpools 1st appearance was the new mutants #98

If only Sideshow's Deadpool could look like this, but in 1/4. :(

13675d1338402631-733_0___source.jpg

Yes! This is waaaaay better! Which one is this?

the colors felt very matte to me. it might be the lighting inside the convention center but it just didnt pop as much as id hoped. i would have preferred a bit more gloss to it.

this is wrong in so many levels & its too late to rant-----
all i can say for now ....that head looks like lady deadpool------
please do a close up----

Don't worry guys. Think this will be one of 2 or 3 heads. This one looks nothing like the one from the digi sculpt. Think this is his 'crazy' face. Hoping to get the extra angry/serious face and an unmasked one. Love the chicken btw.

Like the pose, like the paint, like the chicken.

We know the chicken can be replaced witht the gun, so I'm betting there is a more serious head. Then most of you all will bite. :lol

I like it:dunno Pose is simple but effective, the chicken is very humorous and the paintwork is matte, which is how it should be.

Of course there will be, at least, two different heads. One is the "humorous" one, to go with the chicken, and the other the serious one we saw in the wip pic.

I was there at SDCC last night and saw this piece in person. Beautiful piece but I'm not a fan of the eyes, face and the chicken. I didn't ask if they were replaceable, I'll ask them when I go back today. I'd certainly buy it if they are replaceable and can go from "serious" to "comical" Deadpool.

However, if you are a Deadpool fan, this company:

https://store.baitme.com/

Had a booth at SDCC. They are debuting a new Marvel shoe line, they had Hulk, black Spiderman, a couple others that I can't remember, and Deadpool.

The shoes weren't anything special IMO, but.....they also had some exclusive statues of the characters. The Hulk one was really cool and I LOVED the Deadpool one. There is a base and DP is crouching holding a gun in one hand and a katana in the other. They are supposed to come out in Sept and cost $100.

Certainly nothing as awesome as a Sideshow PF figure, but if you are a DP fan it's something you may want to look into.

I can't seem to find any photos of the figures online just yet. I did take a couple of DP but haven't downloaded any of my CC photos from my camera yet.

Weird, anyway, after typing this really long post twice, I'm going to shorten it this time because they're not showing up.

A company called BAIT which is at baitme dot com (maybe the URL i was inserting was causing the posts to not show up) is debuting a new Marvel shoe line. They had 5-6 character shoes including Deadpool.

The shoes weren't much to speak of, but each pair of shoes also had a figure statue. The characters are about the size of a 6-7" action figure. The Deadpool one was SWEET IMO. There is a base, and DP is crouched down holding a gun in one hand and a katana in the other.

They're supposed to come out in Sept for $100 (the statues). Certainly not a Sideshow PF, but if you're a big DP fan I think you'll like it.

Weird, anyway, after typing this really long post twice, I'm going to shorten it this time because they're not showing up.

A company called BAIT which is at baitme dot com (maybe the URL i was inserting was causing the posts to not show up) is debuting a new Marvel shoe line. They had 5-6 character shoes including Deadpool.

The shoes weren't much to speak of, but each pair of shoes also had a figure statue. The characters are about the size of a 6-7" action figure. The Deadpool one was SWEET IMO. There is a base, and DP is crouched down holding a gun in one hand and a katana in the other.

They're supposed to come out in Sept for $100 (the statues). Certainly not a Sideshow PF, but if you're a big DP fan I think you'll like it.

$100 for a 3" statue? :cuckoo:

Back