Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What do you guys think of the koto x-f Deadpool? Is it worth picking up or pass i know its not 1/4 but, i think it would look good next to the GGpool or someother smaller statues.

I wouldn't get it. Personally, I dislike every company except SideShow.
I don't know if I dislike every company, it's just SideShow always put them to shame. If SideShow weren't around Koto would be my number 1.

I wouldn't get it. Personally, I dislike every company except SideShow.
I don't know if I dislike every company, it's just SideShow always put them to shame. If SideShow weren't around Koto would be my number 1.

:rotfl i agree exactly, I start only with koto then switch over to SS. The new koto venom is by far the best venom I've seen in a statue. I hope the get a venom done like the koto one in PF soon.

I fig somone would say something about it not being 1/4. I just dont see Sideshow putting anything else DP out for a long time it took them this long for the PF. How can aDP fan get his fix. :gah: I just fig i would get some input on it.

Btw....... i might get Venom i really like him next to the Spidy koto did but idk they seem to be over pricing like Sideshow. :thud:

as in hire Erick Sosa...best sculptor in the business imho
Sosa/SS would create some incredible stuff together

not a big fan of his sculpts, sorry,, the best Koto statue i have seen so far and feel like getting is the killing joke

Dead pool is never a fail no matter what size! but really i like what Sideshow did with this PF would have like unmasked DP but love the chik. it screams DPool.

not a big fan of his sculpts, sorry,, the best Koto statue i have seen so far and feel like getting is the killing joke

SS has biggers hits, but for every hit they have 5 strike outs. Koto at least has good consistency with their Marvel 1/6 scale statues. In fact, I think they keep improving. In my opinion Koto's Wolverine is the best Wolverine statue to date, besides SS's LSF of course. :lol

Dead pool is never a fail no matter what size! but really i like what Sideshow did with this PF would have like unmasked DP but love the chik. it screams DPool.

Oh now that would have been awesome for the second head. Even just the mask pulled half way up his face (eye's still covered). Damn it now I want that too.

Back