Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ES doesn't matter to me. I have no intention of ever selling. I am fine with LSFs being open edition because of their price. I wonder how long will it take the Deadpool reg to sell out. If they ever make another Spider-Man or Wolverine pf the es maybe just like Batman.

ES doesn't matter to me. I have no intention of ever selling. I am fine with LSFs being open edition because of their price. I wonder how long will it take the Deadpool reg to sell out. If they ever make another Spider-Man or Wolverine pf the es maybe just like Batman.

I really think DC ES was a test to see how much we would bend when buying statues. Reality is that if the sculpt is amazing, paint is amazing, character is amazing, Sideshow likely wont lose many customers to those who are ES collectors. We are basically screwed. :monkey2

You have to factor in how bad DCD has been with their statues. SSC making DC statues is a dream come true for DC fans.

I really think DC ES was a test to see how much we would bend when buying statues. Reality is that if the sculpt is amazing, paint is amazing, character is amazing, Sideshow likely wont lose many customers to those who are ES collectors. We are basically screwed. :monkey2

I am aiming to have my top four in my collectin someday. Batman, Superman, the Hulk, and Spiderman will all be in my collection, and hopefully in comic form. If the WWHulk PF isn't up to stuff I will get the Avengers Hulk Maquette...:lecture

How come the newbs seem to me seeing this clearly...lol.

I may have only joined the freaks 6 months ago but I've been collecting sideshow on/off since they were sideshow/weta. I have that original Sauron with the ES of 9500. He was my first pre-order through SS (but not my first SS product - that was the open es ring wraith bust).

I am aiming to have my top four in my collectin someday. Batman, Superman, the Hulk, and Spiderman will all be in my collection, and hopefully in comic form. If the WWHulk PF isn't up to stuff I will get the Avengers Hulk Maquette...:lecture

I know that just like with Skaar, WW hulk will not do it for me. I knew that if I bought Skaar I would want to get rid of him soon so I didn't PO him. Only the original will do:lecture

I know that just like with Skaar, WW hulk will not do it for me. I knew that if I bought Skaar I would want to get rid of him soon so I didn't PO him. Only the original will do:lecture

True I don't like skaar at all either. I cant stand him. But I did like the statue because I think of him as being the hulk. I thought he was a Conan type of hulk before I found out it was a guy name skaar. :lol I also thought savage she hulk was reall the original she hulk in a modern uniform. Ah I been out of comics for too long. I going to try to get my deadpool sign by the boss liefeld. This will make mine a real ex! :clap

For me the chicken is what turns a good statue into a great statue

I'm starting to like the chicken more now, it is a bit weird but cool looking now that I know deadpool is suppose to be a funny character?

Last edited:
What do you guys think of the koto x-f Deadpool? Is it worth picking up or pass i know its not 1/4 but, i think it would look good next to the GGpool or someother smaller statues.

It cracks me up that he has the nameless BFG in one hand and a silly Baretta in the other. Lol

Back