Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like all subtle difference when it comes to the Ex vs. Reg versions. Plus I think it's interesting that SSC went with the different bottom. Don't think they've done anything like this before.

Yeh, no worries :1-1:

Thought you guys were getting exited about the bottom of a base.
At least they got the spelling right...Didn't they? :rotfl

I remember doing that back in college. A little air drying and matching, and good call on the gray surface! :clap I'm sure it will be a simple fix, it's just super annoying to have this happen. Thanks Josh!

Good luck with the touch up.
Pretty poor that you have to stress over matching paint after spending hundreds of dollars.
:thwak SS.

That's a nice touch Sideshow did with the bases. On a Liefeld note, I got back one of the sketches he did for me at San Diego Comic Con. Hopefully the Deadpool sketch comes in tomorrow :impatient:

That's a nice touch Sideshow did with the bases. On a Liefeld note, I got back one of the sketches he did for me at San Diego Comic Con. Hopefully the Deadpool sketch comes in tomorrow :impatient:

Wow nice! :clap a deadpool drawing on the deadpool statue base would take the cake! Then signed!!! :panic:

When I got home tonight I took some better pictures of my damaged DP... I really don't think some SS cleaning kit is going to correct this, but have any of you dealt with it?

Sideshow - Premium Format - Deadpool Exclusive Ed - Bad Paint on Chest 2.JPG

Sideshow - Premium Format - Deadpool Exclusive Ed - Bad Paint on Chest 4.JPG

Sideshow - Premium Format - Deadpool Exclusive Ed - Bad Paint on Chest 6.JPG

Sideshow - Premium Format - Deadpool Exclusive Ed - Bad Paint on Chest 8.JPG

How's the waitlist for the EX looking?

Anyone getting on in the past week convert yet?

I got on the waitlist less than 2 weeks ago and I got my conversion email today. I was very surprised. Hope it comes out ok.

Back