Premium Format Sideshow Deadpool!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone requested a quick and dirty color version so I did this quickie in photoshop. Pardon the sloppiness...

colorization.jpg

That's a quickie job? Wow great job sarakawa. No sloppy job here :)

Someone requested a quick and dirty color version so I did this quickie in photoshop. Pardon the sloppiness...

colorization.jpg

Instant buy, like this but a bit darker red & with the pistol two-tone, i'd like some switch out hands with swords or different guns too and the Ex would be great with a switch-out head with the mask up over his nose.

PF means spandex

Tell that to Bucky and Cyclops and Rogue.

PF now mostly means "sculpted costume statue with some small bit of fabric on it"

I personally want the costume sculpted, i don't imagine SSC would choose the right material anyway, i wouldn't want Wade in a woolen-like costume.

colorization.jpg

Soooooooo nice.
Yeah an action pose would have been great i still like this and will be difinate buy for me.

Love me some dead pool and have been wanting a decent 1/4 scale one for ages. (i love the courtmaster one but too expensive for me)

After reading some posts.. how cool would it be if SS made multiple switch out hand/heads (different expressions) for DP???

wow great job with the photoshop job.. he is going to look great granted the pose is a lil boring but man i need a nicely done 1/4 scale wade in the collection and this will be it.

After reading some posts.. how cool would it be if SS made multiple switch out hand/heads (different expressions) for DP???

I've stopped guessing what cool features SS could do after being gravely disappointed too often...
that said, I'll see how this will turn out... DP is one of my favorite characters but I'm getting hesitant to buy stuff from SSC these days

I've stopped guessing what cool features SS could do after being gravely disappointed too often...
that said, I'll see how this will turn out... DP is one of my favorite characters but I'm getting hesitant to buy stuff from SSC these days

I can only imagine what returns would be like for those of you overseas.. i have to return alot of items i order from them couldnt imagine the oversea hassle i think i would pass.

usually we don't have to return it, in most cases they ask us to destroy the statue (if there was a fault with it)

Damn I can't see any of the pics! I'll have to wait until I get home from work to check them out.

I was about to piss my pants if this was getting ready to be previewed.

I can't wait until they drop this one on me!

I feeling all warm and fuzzy inside already just thinking about placing my order(s) for Wade Wilson!

I have a man crush on this guy, is that wrong of me to think and feel that way?

This may be my first marvel PF. Been waiting for a good one to start it out with that's not 5 years old and 1k+ on Ebay.

Back