Sideshow Darth Vader w/unmasked headsculpt ???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uzumaki_1

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey there people,

Has anyone tried putting the unmasked Medicom ROTS Darth Vader or the Medicom RAH Darth Vader on the sideshow vader ? If so how small does it look ? Anyone got any pictures ? Or does anyone know if theres a custom unmasked head out there ?? By unmasked I mean just the face showing without the helmet.

Cheers !

Hey there people,

Has anyone tried putting the unmasked Medicom ROTS Darth Vader or the Medicom RAH Darth Vader on the sideshow vader ? If so how small does it look ? Anyone got any pictures ? Or does anyone know if theres a custom unmasked head out there ?? By unmasked I mean just the face showing without the helmet.

Cheers !

You could buy that Ultimate villain-Darth Vader set; it has a burned ROTS Anakin head that can look quite good when repainted. Maybe that could work for the Sideshow helmet if you decide to mod it...

982006_0914_beetlejuice294.jpg

Hey there people,

Cheers !

I would love to see this just for the laugh.

Haha...yeah its true what you lot are saying....that Hasbro vader looks so ^^^^e....i mean the face part of the helmet sticks out of the actual dome of the helmet....jeez..that head might work with a resculpt and paint job...I might try and hunt that head....

Or, since Sideshow already announced that they're making one, you could just wait. Patience is a virtue, good things come to those who wait, blah blah blah, etc. We waited this long to actually get a Vader, what's a couple more years? :huh

Or, since Sideshow already announced that they're making one, you could just wait. Patience is a virtue, good things come to those who wait, blah blah blah, etc. We waited this long to actually get a Vader, what's a couple more years? :huh

WHAT ? When did they announce this ? Gimme link !!!!!

I think your on abt the bust...am on about the 12" figure that got released.

Is it rumours or have they said it on there website ? or at a show to someone ? Do you know if its justs the head or another fig ?

Q: Will you eventually make a 12-inch Count Dooku, Yoda, or ‘Return of the Jedi’ Darth Vader with removable mask?

A: Yes, to all three. All of these figures appear in our future planning, and one of them is currently in development.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=7400&source=082709news&utm_source=newsletter-pers-082709news&utm_medium=email

Last edited:
This is the head i used that came with the hasbro Ultimate villain-Darth Vader set.
THe helmet is from the Kayiodo vinyl kit.

IMG_0826.jpg

nice one ;) but its not on the sideshow vader....although i know what its gonna look like on a sideshow vader...(page 1 pics) lol. Cannot wait for Sideshow to release an unmasked version !!!!!!

Cheers !!!! I read another question there about some guy who said the darth vader head was out of shape and wanted a re-issue.....the answer was surprisingly rude....it felt like they said Shut the ^^^^^k Up! to the guy... :(

Why should they have to reissue a replacement if LFL, which I still think is the case since the SDCC prototype was perfect, made them make it shorter in the first place?

Last edited:
Back